HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Prostatitis (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/prostatitis/)
-   -   back of Leg aching and butt pain possible? (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/prostatitis/905170-back-leg-aching-butt-pain-possible.html)

ineed yourhelp 06-15-2012 03:06 PM

back of Leg aching and butt pain possible?

I became very sick two weeks ago and had a bit of irritation peeing and just sitting around. It started at the tip and moved backwards to being more under the testicles and around the anus area. I've been checking every two second for sores or anything at all (scared of genital herpes)..

I had a urinalysis done that didn't show anything, and now a dr has said i have prostatitis. The only problem is I see no info anywhere about having a dull aching all day in the back of my legs and butt. That's all in the herpes searches.

Please let me know if it's possible. Thanks.

ineed yourhelp 06-16-2012 03:28 PM

Re: back of Leg aching and butt pain possible?

anyone????

anothersmith 07-20-2012 08:02 AM

[QUOTE=ineed yourhelp;5000471]anyone????[/QUOTE]

Sorry dont expect to receive any answers or responses. Posted my problems almost two months ago and never received any response. I think the only people that view this section are people looking for answers. Good luck..

ineed yourhelp 08-31-2012 07:26 AM

I see that now. Thanks a lot for the reply. Sorry to anyone that finds this thread with a google search. I'm still having problems with no answers. :(

khazak 01-04-2013 01:14 PM

Diagnosed with chronic prostatitis. I also have lower back pain, groin pain, and pain down the back of the leg. I've been suffering with the lower back and groin pain as well as the hamstring for years. I always thought the two were independent issues, but now I'm not so sure. Occassionally have pain in right testicle. All back xrays show no bulging disks or any other mechanical reasons for sciatica.

Read somewhere else that prostatitis can cause lower back and groin pain, as well as testicular pain. I was looking for a link to the sciatica and found an old post via google for a link between prostatitis and sciatica. That led me to join this forum, and I found your post. I can't answer your question, but I too have back of leg pain. I have been tested multiple times for STDs and do not have any.

Kp673 03-02-2013 02:07 PM

I've had prostatitis for 7 years now. And I've experienced lower back, butt, and upper leg pain. From what I've read and it is not uncommon. I do have a history of lower back pain, so maybe it all ends up running together.

But I know people have talked about having pain in their rear, just in general or after using the bathroom. I've been tested for everything else, came back negative. I've definitely experienced pain in the back, the back of my thighs and butt.