It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Worrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB User
Prostrate trouble?

Hi,
Not sure if im on the right board.

My Husband has suffered with erectile problems for about a year now. But recently he has been peeing a lot more than usual, with no pain or infection in his urine.

He says he has to get up a couple of times through the night too. He also says hes having problems thinking straight and getting his sentences out !!

He recently sent off on the internet for some weird vitamins for his bones aching ( he plays sport) i'm wondering if this may be a side effect of these vitamins.

He is going to the Doctor next week to have a blood test done for his prostrate gland.

But im wondering if this could be serious, he;s been reading all about postrate cancer and has worried himself now. Does anyone know what this could be? thanks

Old 07-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
(female)

doodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB User
Re: Prostrate trouble?

Hello. Well it does sound as if he could have Prostatitis. Usual symptoms are: urinating frequently, burning with urination, erectile dysfunction, elevated psa (blood test). When they check the PSA in blood test is he does have Prostatitis it will be elevated, but not have Prostate Cancer. Hopefully this has been helpful for you. Thanks!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-12-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Worrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB UserWorrybucket HB User

But I'm really worried about his facial colour. He is a grey colour.

He doesnt look well to me. He isnt losing loads of weight or anything, but he looks off colour.

I' m wondering if he's just worrying himself sick, ive never heard him mentioning about his health so much as he is right now. It's not like him at all. He's been online and looked up prostrate cancer and he's convinced he has it.

He is gpoing to the Doctor on Monday, I just hope they hurry and see what it is that's going on

Old 07-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #4
(female)

doodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB User

Yes grey color is not a good color. Usually that is a sign of cancer. Hopefully that is not in his case. Hopefully everything goes well for yall.

Reply Reply