It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
(male)

prostatepains HB User
Possible Prostate Damage After Self Massage

(This post gets rather disgusting/sick very quickly and I am really sorry if this is in the wrong forum.)

I'm not really sure what I was thinking and I know I was being stupid but for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to try and massage my prostate for self stimulation. It worked and I think I tried it about 4 times over the course of about a week and a half.

On the fourth (last) time I experienced some pain the next day. At first I assumed I'd pulled a muscle in my leg but it wasn't long before I noticed where the pain was. This was 5 days ago now and I hadn't really considered the consequences until I did a google search out of curiosity and there's some really terrifying stories.

I think I massaged too roughly because the sites I found explaining how to do it didn't really warn about any consequences. I have stopped now of course,

There was no blood and I checked my stool last night and everything appeared to be normal (ie there's no blood, I have no idea if it's the exact shade of brown or whatever I should've checked).

To begin with the pain was quite bad and I had to walk with a slight limp, it felt like something was tapping my testicles whenever I walked which was obviously quite uncomfortable. However, now I think the pain is a bit weaker. Although I still feel it, I don't need to walk with a limp anymore even at a fast pace. I'm a bit worried that it's just because I've gotten used to it rather than because it actually has got better, but it's definitely less noticeable.

I am terrified of the idea of seeing a doctor because I am a teenager and the thought of explaining this to them is worrying enough but I don't think I'd be able to tell my mother how it happened so if anyone has any advice, please share it!

Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
(male)

lingerielover HB User
Smile Re: Possible Prostate Damage After Self Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostatepains View Post
(This post gets rather disgusting/sick very quickly and I am really sorry if this is in the wrong forum.)

I'm not really sure what I was thinking and I know I was being stupid but for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to try and massage my prostate for self stimulation. It worked and I think I tried it about 4 times over the course of about a week and a half.

On the fourth (last) time I experienced some pain the next day. At first I assumed I'd pulled a muscle in my leg but it wasn't long before I noticed where the pain was. This was 5 days ago now and I hadn't really considered the consequences until I did a google search out of curiosity and there's some really terrifying stories.

I think I massaged too roughly because the sites I found explaining how to do it didn't really warn about any consequences. I have stopped now of course,

There was no blood and I checked my stool last night and everything appeared to be normal (ie there's no blood, I have no idea if it's the exact shade of brown or whatever I should've checked).

To begin with the pain was quite bad and I had to walk with a slight limp, it felt like something was tapping my testicles whenever I walked which was obviously quite uncomfortable. However, now I think the pain is a bit weaker. Although I still feel it, I don't need to walk with a limp anymore even at a fast pace. I'm a bit worried that it's just because I've gotten used to it rather than because it actually has got better, but it's definitely less noticeable.

I am terrified of the idea of seeing a doctor because I am a teenager and the thought of explaining this to them is worrying enough but I don't think I'd be able to tell my mother how it happened so if anyone has any advice, please share it!

Thank you!

Swallow your pride young man see a doctor. He knows kids experiment and will be sypathetic

Old 03-18-2013, 04:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Possible Prostate Damage After Self Massage

Hi, do not ejaculate until your prostate is back to normal. Your prostate has experienced some trauma. If the pain does not go away you must see a urologist in case there is some sort of infection in which a round of antibiotics will cure it.

Reply Reply

Tags
prostate