It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #1
(male)

thetigershull HB User
Help & advice please on prostatitis

Hi

My first post here.

I'm Paul, born Canada now living in the uk.

I've just been diagnosed with chronic non bacterial prostatitis.

I'm 36 years of age and just been prescribed 2 weeks worth of cipro.

My story thus far is, pain in my bladder, pain in penis which feels swollen at times, lower libido, severe pain in perenium such as tingling spasm feeling which is the worst sensation I've ever felt!!!
Keeps me awake at night.

I've have a few questions if some kind like minded sufferer can help with?

1. How long do symptoms normally last between flare ups?

2. Is there no cure?

3. What is the best except use or pain relief from this horrible thing???!!!

4. What do you take to relieve the agony?

5. What is the best position to sit or sleep in?

Thank you in advance.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Help & advice please on prostatitis

Hi Paul, First off I am sorry for your suffering, I"ve been there, Second, why has your doctor put you on Cipro if it is non bacterial? It's most likely an inflammation of the prostate in which Cipro does nothing. I can only relate to you the steps I took after being treated for three months on antibiotics with zero results. First, do not ejaculate, let the prostate rest and heal. Then go the natural route, the prostate needs and responds favorably to the following vitamins minerals and herbs......zinc(essential for prostate function) nettle, pygeum, pumpkin seed oil, beta sterol, bee pollen,lycopene, saw palmetto . Now the good news is that these days many of these ingredients come in one pill, in a prostate formula suppliment sold in vitamin shops. Many companies make a prostate formula so you should have no trouble finding it. Take double the recommended dose until symptoms subside. It's a good idea to take these the rest of your life as I do and go easy on your prostate by not ejaculating excessively, ever. There is no cure for this wretched thing, symptoms can last indefinately, sleep which ever way is comfortable, besides pain killers I do not know how to stop the pain. Oh yes, after I started my natural suppliment protocol, I felt relief in less than a week while my doctor had me suffer for over three months with useless antibiotics. Hope this helps you out.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply