It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
(male)

Rushing2 HB User
Prostate suppository supplement

Just wanted to let you know something I have been trying and it seems to be working, plus there are some posters on some other prostatitis boards who have been using it for months and they have good results too. Its called ProsCure. It has many of the same ingredients many oral supplements have, but the claim is with it in a suppository form it has more of an effect. Here is what is inside it - Organic Saw Palmetto 200 mg, Quercetin 100 mg Pumpkin Seed Extract 100 mg, Pygeum Bark Extract 100 mg, Organic Turmeric, 100 mg Valerian Root, 50 mg Zinc 30 mg. Inactive ingredients: Base of Cocoa butter and Beeswax.

But the only thing that matters is does it work. I have prostatitis for just over two years now and have been on about 5 series of antibiotics. My urologist has done many of the tests I read on these boards, and my symptoms had not improved. I've been taking ProsCure for 4 weeks now and the burning and sharp pains are gone. The number of times I need to urinate is down and when I do my flow is better. My strength and energy is also improving.

Just wanted to share this, because I see a lot of posters in desperate need of help and not many reporting things that have helped them.

Old 06-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Prostate suppository supplement

Hey, thanks for the great tip! This product got all 5 star reviews on Amazon so I put an order in yesterday as part of my prostate maintenance program. It is too bad you did not know about this product 2 years ago. At first we all put our faith in our Urologists but I'm afraid they all prescribe useless antibiotics for a non bacterial case of prostatitis and by the way only 5% of prostatitis is bacterial. The skeptic in me thinks that these doctors know about natural healing but they would rather keep you coming back because the prostate is their cash cow. Anyway I get so disgusted just thinking about it. Thanks again.......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
(male)

Rushing2 HB User

lenvegas,
Just wondering what your results were? I have continued to take it and it is still working for me. About once a week I will have a night when I get up to urinate 4 to 5 times, but most of the time, its 1 to 2, which is a whole lot better than the 6 to 8 times before I started these. My strength and energy continue to improve.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:27 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User

Hi Rushing, yea the product works great. I was taking an oral supplement and going twice a night and now once and sometimes none. When I was in the midst of my prostatitis it was about once an hour and never got a good nights' sleep. I also found that not ejaculating during one of my bouts would also help a lot. Actually, the more you ejaculate the more damage you do to an inflamed prostate. I actually know guys whose urologist told them to ejaculate more and they always got worse. Anyway thanks for the tip on a great product and I am glad that you are getting relief. For a little gland, it sure gives guys a world of hurt. All the best.....

Old 09-13-2013, 07:09 PM   #5
(male)

lexer HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjd777 View Post
Are you guys still taking them? Do you need to daily, I would think something like that might have cumulative effects? Maybe needing less over time?
I may give it a shot. I agree, ejaculating with an inflamed prostate makes it worse. 2-3 days after i ejaculate my flow is weak.
What i would like to know is why my flow is weak but my urethra is not obstructed. My stream sprays and then splits, real weird.

Old 10-01-2013, 06:38 AM   #6
(male)

Rushing2 HB User

pjd777,
Yes I am still taking them, though youíre right I can occasional skip a night, but if I skip three nights, the prostatitis symptoms start to reappear. It also seems to depend on how consistent I have been. If I have taken them every night for a few weeks than a night without doesnít bother me, but if I skipped a few nights recently than it seems more likely to bother me.

I look at it as health supplements. They body needs nutrients to function properly. Itís the opposite of antibiotics which kill good and bad bacteria and break the body down. This works on killing/controlling the infection and irritation by boosting the immune system. This is just my theory, but my immune system, which has been notoriously week over my life, seems better with it. Usually when anyone becomes sick, I seem to catch it too, but lately I have been the one whoís still at work when most everyone is home sick.

You could be right about needing less overtime, everyone is different, but Iím pretty happy with it everyday. I used to take Flomax daily, but now I only take it occasionally. I also quit taking finasteride, because I donít seem to need it and I feel this is better for me. But the bottom line is sure beats taking antibiotics for a long time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rushing2 For This Useful Post:
pjd777 (10-07-2013)
Old 12-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #7
(male)

swaintx HB User

I have been using the proscure suppositories for the past 4 days. I feel the suppositories has decreased my prostatitis symptoms. I'm able to sleep the whole night without getting up to urinate. When I sit at my desk or drive to work the pain has also decreased. I will see what happens in the next few weeks. I don't like the idea of putting something in my rectum every night but its better than taking antibiotics.

Reply Reply