It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #1
(male)

Psilocybin HB User
Prostatitis at 17 ? Help

Hi, I'm pretty confident I have prostatitis. Here are my symptoms and the dates they started, I will specify frequency

Erectile dysfunction (5 months ago) - Always
Very low / none libido (5 months ago) - Always
Pain after ejaculation (2/3 months ago) - Rarely
Cloudy urination (2 months) - Most days
Painful urination while initiating urine flow (2 months) - Most days
White powdery/chalky very painful urine (2 months) - Just once
Hesitant to urinate (5 months + ) - Most days
Frequent urination, though nothing to urinate (1/2 month) - Most days
Dribbling (5 months + ) - Always

I'm a very healthy 17 year old male, exercise 4/5 times a week, eat healthy and drink between 1/2 - 1 gallon of water daily. I don't smoke but I do drink once or twice a month. This is getting extremely frustrating. I went to my doctor last week, told her my symptoms but she didn't seem very concerned just took urine and blood samples which I get the results for tomorrow. She prescribed me a weeks worth of antibiotics which I have taken and I had no relief of any symptoms. I believe prostatitis is tension related (trigger point). However I have no idea how to perform trigger point release, I tried earlier now I had a pain in my dick which is a bit frightening tbh.

Does anyone have any resource as to how to perform trigger point therapy? Or any other ideas to help relax my pelvic floor muscles? Considering I've had a fractured spine for 3 years and now this is seriously ******* annoying and it makes life as a teenager of the fabled "fun years" a complete joke

Thanks

Last edited by Psilocybin; 06-27-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2013, 05:06 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Prostatitis at 17 ? Help

Hi, you most likely have non bacterial prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate. Only 5% of prostatitis is actually bacterial so those antibiotics you take are most likely useless. First off, stop ejaculating until you are cleared up as ejaculating with prostatitus is like screaming with a sore throat. Second, go to the health food shop and buy a bottle of prostate formula supplements because the prostate needs certain nutrients to function properly. Third do rigorous cardio exercises and sweat lots to circulate the toxins out of your prostate. At your young age if you learn how to take care of your prostate then you will have a happy life.

Reply Reply