It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2005, 04:19 PM   #1
(female)

Olibu HB User
Psoriasis.

Well first off id like to say. I have a big problem with Psoriasis. I dont have alot of it, but i have had it all my life. Both sides of my family have it, and i am really getting sick of it. I know that in the summer it clears because of the sun and in the winter it gets thicker and speads. Id also like to let everyone know that the psoriasis on my palms and fingers is different from the psoriasis anywhere else. Yes it looks like small sores/bumps and when you pop them a clear liquid does come out, and it can go on like that for days. That type can also appear on feet as well, Im not sure of anywhere else. Now, i mostly have psoriasis on my scalp which is definitly hard take care of considering the massive amount of bleach i put in my hair, but i know that the sun may be bad for most peoples skin. but it helps our. Clears us up, just like acne. At this point it is winter and i do refuse to put any of that special shampoo in may hair because or the texture or smell. I use Georges special dry skin cream (squeeze container)after my daily shower everywhere else there is psoriasis. It is a white lotion bottle with blue on it and there is an animated doctor on the front. I am also going to start going to a tanning bed after my surgury is done with. I'll definitly check in and let you know the results. ♣Steph♣

Also, i was wondering about scalp teatments if anoyone has any, prefferably-non greasy and non-smelly please n thanx.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2005, 12:16 PM   #2
(female)

drginnypig HB User
Question Re: Psoriasis.

I have Psoriasis and was told that "KALAWALLA" Is very good.
QUESTION: Before I spend the Big $$$ on this stuff (Tryed many things!)
Can anyone offer any imput on this Kalawalla ?

Thank's!

Closed Thread