It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2007, 06:22 PM   #1
(female)

dstroiker HB User
Question Does anyone have Pustular psoriasis?

I have had it 9 months and I can't seem to get rid of it. I have been to a derm and he gave me some steriod creams but they don't work. It seems like it is spreading more I have it on my big toe to now that showed up in the last two days. I have read that it is common to get it on your feet and hands. It is so embarassing to go somewhere and give some one money at the store they look at you like you have a disease.
Any advice out there. I sure could use some.
Deb

Old 06-04-2007, 01:19 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

pbj11 HB User
Re: Does anyone have Pustular psoriasis?

Sorry about this problem Deb.

I have it on my hands and feet. Sometimes it gets worse, sometimes better. Done all the topical and oral steroids in the world and still is here. Have they tried some of the new "light box" treatments. I have not done those.

Watch out for ingrown toenails. It attacked my feet terribly about 6 years ago and took forever to get my toenails semi-normal again. I went to a podiatrist to have the nails cut correctly to ease the pain and make suggestions.

It is now on the arches of my feet only and hasn't attacked my toes recently. My hands are a mess though.

Good luck with your dermatologist. They tell me it is stress related -- can't do much about that!

PBJ

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread