It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2007, 12:35 AM   #1
(male)

Clark2000 HB User
light treatment for psoriasis and eczema

hi, i post on this board about once every 8 months or so when i get really fed up and here i am again, i have psoriasis/eczema on my nose and chin not severe, but its bad enough, does anyone have any experience with using light therapy as treatment, what has opened my eyes to light treatment is that when i apply sunblock on my nose and chin and go in the sun for a few hours the redness and my uneven skintone unbelievably goes away 100% (pimples also are reduced btw) and im thinking there maybe a light at the end of the tunnel here (pun intended), any response is greatly apreciated, thankyou.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
what's the difference between eczema and psoriasis? Sugar64 Psoriasis 12 12-05-2011 06:00 PM
psoriasis cure leopard777 Psoriasis 8 04-16-2010 03:04 AM
treatments for psoriasis or eczema: damn skin problem! Maddman Psoriasis 18 09-27-2008 11:38 AM
Light therapy for eczema? wardnine Skin Problems 1 05-21-2008 09:27 PM
Can a Psoriasis Lesion start out looking just like a pimple or ingrown hair? joe1971 Psoriasis 1 04-22-2007 11:28 PM