It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2008, 07:18 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

CFD 333 HB User
Psoriasis clearing up with Psoriasin (Coal Tar) Ointment. Have a question though...

Hey everyone, just wanted to ask a few things from some of you that have experience with psoriasis. I had a couple rather large psoriasis plaques, one behind my left ear and one on my forehead, and after trying several steroid creams and moisturizers which did nothing, I stumbled upon Psoriasin which contains 2% coal tar...a very old treatment, but lo and behold it's working! I've been applying it about 2-3x a day and within a week, the plaques have really gotten better. It took all the scaling and redness away, but if you look close, you can see that the skin itself is still slightly discolored and has a different texture than the surrounding skin. It's very baby soft and smooth and maybe slightly darker.

My question is, will this eventually turn back into normal looking skin if I keep the treatment going? I'd hate for the progress that I've made to stop here and basically just want normal looking skin again. I even hope to get to the point where I don't have to keep applying the ointment anymore...that would be great.

Thanks everyone.

Old 04-16-2008, 05:58 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

CFD 333 HB User
Re: Psoriasis clearing up with Psoriasin (Coal Tar) Ointment. Have a question though

No one here with psoriasis experience?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2008, 01:04 AM   #3
(male)

lukey123 HB User
Re: Psoriasis clearing up with Psoriasin (Coal Tar) Ointment. Have a question though

Psoriasis is the overgrowing of ones skin, which most commonly appears as swollen inflamed skin lesions covered with white scaling. There are many different types of Psoriasis the most common of which are Plaque Psoriasis which appears as raised, inflamed lesions covered with white scale - this build up is actually a build up of dead skin cells. Also Guttate Psoriasis known by its small red dots, with some scale.

This build up happens because the skin is growing faster than it can normally exfoliate, and it is because of Aalgo's amazing exfoliating properties that it is so successful in the treatment of this difficult skin condition.

It is also a fact that when people with Psoriasis go and swim in the sea every day for about 5/6 weeks there Psoriasis in 99% of cases is gone - back home 2 weeks and it starts to return with a vengeance. Aalgo's amazing mix of four particular species of organic seaweeds turns your bath water into the same constituents as seawater without the drying effect of the salt

Hope this helps

Last edited by lukey123; 04-17-2008 at 01:04 AM. Reason: grammer

Old 04-17-2008, 04:49 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

CFD 333 HB User

Well, I was looking for advice on my psoriasis healing, not a commercial, so no, that didn't really help. Thanks anyway.

Closed Thread