It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
(male)

caspian HB User
Smile storm how effects to our body (psoriasis risk)

Eight years ago I traveled to foreign country in a home that I were guest there I saw storm - card set that every marine ship have it .this set have scaled tambourine with pointer works very slowly as you know storm have hidden sign and dusty air this set begin to works during hidden storm (3- 6) hour before coming dusty air and working would be continue after (2-4 ) hour after passing the storm . when we to blindfold a pigeon (dove) and carried in far distance from the home this pigeon easily will come back to home because in the tympanum ( middle ear ) is a system that helps the pigeon in direction finding .another emigrant birds are swallow ,crane ,goose ,duck... that can use his/her talent in direction finding .one of the middle ear and hypothalamus duty are protection equilibrium on the body during we are watching (for example )sexy movie meninges screen a round the brain sends four hormone to hypothalamus and hypothalamus sends three hormone to upper kidney and upper kidney oozing betamethasone and another materials . disorder in tympanum during the life causing some problems such as psoriasis that in this case tympanum and hypothalamus can not do himself duty during the storm . and oozing the betamethasone stop in some hours between the storm. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread