It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
(male)

caspian HB User
Talking hands,feet and swelling the joints remedy

Hello all - for decreasing pain from palm , sole and swelling the joints my suggestion is purchase the alum and domestic egg from (leghorn) hen in ( 1- 2 ) egg .grind the alum and separate egg yolk from albumen (white of the egg ) one spoon alum powder mix to the yolk and mix with spoon and section (rub ) on the all over the hands ,sole and joints if be necessary bandage on the feet and joints .in psoriasis using the drugs or natural materials for getting good result is necessary we sleep as possible . but bandage on the hands would be painful and preventing the sleep so for use on the hands you rub mixed yolk be free without bandage after one hour wash your hand and use this method in every night during one hour until getting the good result from it . < edited > for washing used yolk no need soap or shampoo this yolk is instead of the soap only wash with hot water before washing wet all over and wait yolk become soft and wash it .
.my friend told me using the egg perhaps have salmonella problem I answered to him you are right .I searched wikipedia and have written in chicken egg .that in the meaning if we work in incubation factory and be in touch with new birthed chickens or skin of egg that chickens have gone out from these crust we can get salmonella probably .in fact ,egg must stay 45 days incubator set and salmonella bacteria will growth after this time would be effective in causing illness ,but for use with alum after some day we break it and bacteria can not growth as possible . alum can be septic material any bacteria can not growth in .

Last edited by hb-mod; 01-31-2011 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Please do not post unapproved website links- Posting Policy. (Some "Approved" websites in "Resources" tab- bottom screen)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread