It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
(male)

lil brother 5 HB User
lil brother 5

hey i've had psoriasis since I was 21, I am now 40 .It has definatly been a very hard thing . people look at you like your a monster and whisper and do all kind of rude things. Mine started out when I got strep throat. It broke out in my scalp and each year it claims a new part of my body, needless to say it is covered all parts and it's very patchy. I have tried all sorts of topicals , shampoos , done the PUVA thing with each new treatment I try it clears up in the beginning ,but then comes back with a vengence . I have not tried the injectables , becuase I have hep c And they said it would do more harm than good. I always think to myself If I could have anything in the world it would be to be psoriasis free. It really makes me wonder why they cannot find a cure for something they say is so simple. I have contemplated suicide on many occasions becuase of the pain (physically and mentally) of this horriable thing. I am so glad I found this forum atleast to vent. I am the only one in my family as far as I can go back who has this except my sister ,who has small patches on her knees and elbows.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread