It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2011, 05:36 AM   #1
(male)

rkrohatgi HB User
Psoriasis Natural Cure?

Hi there people. I am not a qualified Doctor, but I have this skin condition at the moment, which is irritating. (A patch on my shin). I have been looking for a cure for a while, and all the medical info says there isnt one at the moment. I am hoping to use UVB lamps to see if this helps. But I did find that Mother Nature (Shop) recommends using its Milk Thistle product. I am wondering if anyone has used this already, to comment on its success. I like the fact that it is plant based, as this is where we get all our medicines from in the first place. Any suggestions or comments?

Old 01-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
(female)

Monnique HB User
Re: Psoriasis Natural Cure?

I used SerenaSkin herbal psoriasis remedies with great success. This treatment ( I used ointment, spray, and extract) cleared my psoriasis completely in a very short period of time. It worked better than prescriptions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #3
(male)

australianboy HB User

Every year there is another company that sells steroids and hides it. Blue Cap was sold in millions until by chance the FDA found that the active material is steroids and it was forbidden for sale in USA. Some countries still sell it, causing the psoriasis to be worse.

If there is a medication like you say, the producer should get a noble price for it, but nobody yet got a noble price for solving the psoriasis enigma.

Do yourself a favor and stop using that nonsense. If not, your Psoriasis will spread over the whole body, and it will never cure.

Old 01-04-2012, 05:12 AM   #4
(female)

Monnique HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by australianboy View Post
Every year there is another company that sells steroids and hides it. Blue Cap was sold in millions until by chance the FDA found that the active material is steroids and it was forbidden for sale in USA. Some countries still sell it, causing the psoriasis to be worse.

If there is a medication like you say, the producer should get a noble price for it, but nobody yet got a noble price for solving the psoriasis enigma.

Do yourself a favor and stop using that nonsense. If not, your Psoriasis will spread over the whole body, and it will never cure.
I do not think so. I used to use steroid creams. After stopping to use them psoriasis would come back. But there is not a case with this herbal treatment. It has been more than a year, and my skin is clear.

Old 05-26-2012, 05:17 AM   #5
(female)

Mrs Beschier HB User

I had just read online to use "butt aid", it's diaper rash ointment you can get from the dollar tree. I have used it for 2 days now for my scalp psoriasis and I literally cried with my husband... it is GONE... it is a royal pain to get out since it is so greasy (it took me 3 showers using lots of conditioner and dish soap) but I can not believe that it actually works.

Also, I started going to the tanning salon and it's also helped it clear up.

I'm actually quite angry it was this simple, I was prescribed topical steroids from my doctor and it did nothing for me.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
(female)

escott59 HB User

That Butt Aid ointment has been found to contain lead. It was made in China. I wouldn't suggest anyone buy it.

Old 11-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #7
(female)

E.K HB User

Is Calamine lotion okay to use regularly? I hope so because I've been getting good results with applying it to my plaque psoriasis on my left arm.

Had a bad breakout a few weeks ago with severe itching and red rash.. calamine lotion soothed it straight away and it has almost cleared up completely.

Has anyone else had good results with it?

Reply Reply