It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
(male)

vp4321 HB User
Do I have psoriasis?

Hello,

I think I have psoriasis and will explain the rash and the other symptoms I believe are related and could be causing it to give you a full picture to help me out.

I have been having digestive issues for about a year now. And I cannot figure out what is going on with me. My main symptoms are constant stomach growling: more so at night and in the morning but it can happen at ANY time, even after I have eaten. Gas: I can feel my stomach churn and flutter and (lower stomach) and after I get the rumble I pass wind.

The skin rash (psoriasis)?: I have been developing a rash on my body. Mostly on my legs but some on my arms. The rash erupts in scaly flaky light pink rashes. Some of them itch, some not. I also have a plaque around my left ear and in the canal of my left ear that dries up and flakes off, a process that repeats. I put lotion on it but it always dries up and flakes again.

I have also had sinus related problems constantly. I have also have had trouble sleeping: I wake up a lot at night.

I have been to my GP a couple of times, they did a general blood and stool sample and I had nothing of note. But I know there is something very bad happening to me.

I have been looking online for answers and the one I keep thinking it could be is a leaky gut, yeast (candida) stomach problem. Could it be my body is not filtering out toxins correctly and is pushing it out as a rash (psoriasis)? I have taken over the counter probiotics but I am not sure if this is the solution or if it is even helping.

Im going nuts and scared I am going to die with all thats going on with me and could use some helpful words from someone that maybe has seen this or has experienced something similar? I appreciate it very much!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
(female)

dogcito HB Userdogcito HB User
Re: Do I have psoriasis?

Hi
Sounds like psoraisis to me. I would see the doctor.

Reply Reply