It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Psoriasis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
(female)

Gretchen123 HB User
How I cured Pustular Psoriasis

I had pustular psoriasis for three years (worst case my doc had ever seen). I had 100 blisters on the palm of each hand and 100 blisters on the soles of each foot. Every step was like walking on glass. I had to cut the fingertips off gloves and wear them to rest my hands on the keyboard to type.

I have been TOTALLY FREE of pustular psoriasis for over FIVE years now. I had gone to three dermatologists and my family doc, but didn't want to take steroids or meds that could cause cancer or have side effects. Here's what I learned and did:
1) Try to eat organic as much as possible. Do not eat anything that has corn as an ingredient, or high fructose corn syrup. (Organic corn is ok.) Avoid anything that has the ingredient "modified." Avoid any ingredient that says "hydrogenated." You will spend about 2 hours your first time at the grocery store, reading labels, but after that, you will know what to buy and what to avoid. Even a simple can of kidney beans usually has high fructose corn syrup in it! Our livers are rebelling against the genetically modified foods.
2) Do NOT pick at your psoriasis. I bought a jar of MG217 at Walgreens, which smoothes the skin and makes it look normal. Raw, organic coconut oil (found at your health food store) will also coat the skin and make it look normal.
3) If the soles of your feet are so painful you can't hardly walk, coat your feet in zinc oxide (numerous diaper rash creams have zinc in them), then wrap cellophane (Saran Wrap, Handy Wrap, etc) around your feet. After your feet are wrapped, gently slip into a pair of white socks and sleep 8 hours like that. After about 3 nights of doing that, your feet will be amazingly different...pretty normal!

Avoid corn starch, talc, and harsh cleaning products. Start going to the health food store and buy organic popcorn in the bulk section. (They say popcorn is not genetically modified, but my first severe outbreak was after eating regular popocorn. It must have a lot of pesticides or chemical fertilizers applied to the plants.

You have an auto immune disorder because your body is rebelling against these toxic things. You need to get your body in an optimum state of health. Here are a few more health tips, not crucial, but will help your body continue to repair:
a) Avoid microwave ovens. Microwaves change the chemical composition of your food so that it tastes like food, but it really has no nutritional value anymore.
b) Try to eat a salad every day, and buy Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Organic virgin olive oil, which you will use as dressing. The Bragg ACV is so good for the body.
c) Avoid aspartame drinks. Avoid sugar, as it lowers your immune system.

After you do all these things for about 3-6 months and your psoriasis is totally gone, you will be able to have a soda now and then or some GMO foods like Doritos, because your body is not on toxic overload anymore. It's still good to avoid GMOs for the most part, though. When animals are given a choice of GMO feed or regular, they avoid the GMO. Four generations of guina pigs were fed genetically modified and lost their ability to reproduce and started having birth defects.

Good luck--this totally worked for me, even though my doctor told me pustular psoriasis was incurable!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2014, 12:25 PM   #2
(female)

ra7291 HB User
Re: How I cured Pustular Psoriasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen123 View Post
I had pustular psoriasis for three years (worst case my doc had ever seen). I had 100 blisters on the palm of each hand and 100 blisters on the soles of each foot. Every step was like walking on glass. I had to cut the fingertips off gloves and wear them to rest my hands on the keyboard to type.

I have been TOTALLY FREE of pustular psoriasis for over FIVE years now. I had gone to three dermatologists and my family doc, but didn't want to take steroids or meds that could cause cancer or have side effects. Here's what I learned and did:
1) Try to eat organic as much as possible. Do not eat anything that has corn as an ingredient, or high fructose corn syrup. (Organic corn is ok.) Avoid anything that has the ingredient "modified." Avoid any ingredient that says "hydrogenated." You will spend about 2 hours your first time at the grocery store, reading labels, but after that, you will know what to buy and what to avoid. Even a simple can of kidney beans usually has high fructose corn syrup in it! Our livers are rebelling against the genetically modified foods.
2) Do NOT pick at your psoriasis. I bought a jar of MG217 at Walgreens, which smoothes the skin and makes it look normal. Raw, organic coconut oil (found at your health food store) will also coat the skin and make it look normal.
3) If the soles of your feet are so painful you can't hardly walk, coat your feet in zinc oxide (numerous diaper rash creams have zinc in them), then wrap cellophane (Saran Wrap, Handy Wrap, etc) around your feet. After your feet are wrapped, gently slip into a pair of white socks and sleep 8 hours like that. After about 3 nights of doing that, your feet will be amazingly different...pretty normal!

Avoid corn starch, talc, and harsh cleaning products. Start going to the health food store and buy organic popcorn in the bulk section. (They say popcorn is not genetically modified, but my first severe outbreak was after eating regular popocorn. It must have a lot of pesticides or chemical fertilizers applied to the plants.

You have an auto immune disorder because your body is rebelling against these toxic things. You need to get your body in an optimum state of health. Here are a few more health tips, not crucial, but will help your body continue to repair:
a) Avoid microwave ovens. Microwaves change the chemical composition of your food so that it tastes like food, but it really has no nutritional value anymore.
b) Try to eat a salad every day, and buy Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Organic virgin olive oil, which you will use as dressing. The Bragg ACV is so good for the body.
c) Avoid aspartame drinks. Avoid sugar, as it lowers your immune system.

After you do all these things for about 3-6 months and your psoriasis is totally gone, you will be able to have a soda now and then or some GMO foods like Doritos, because your body is not on toxic overload anymore. It's still good to avoid GMOs for the most part, though. When animals are given a choice of GMO feed or regular, they avoid the GMO. Four generations of guina pigs were fed genetically modified and lost their ability to reproduce and started having birth defects.

Good luck--this totally worked for me, even though my doctor told me pustular psoriasis was incurable!
What did you use on your hands is the zinc oxide ok for that ? And what kind of lotions do u use and body wash /shampoo / condtioners , what kind of cleaners around the house ?

Old 07-09-2014, 12:34 PM   #3
(female)

ra7291 HB User
Re: How I cured Pustular Psoriasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra7291 View Post
What did you use on your hands is the zinc oxide ok for that ? And what kind of lotions do u use and body wash /shampoo / condtioners , what kind of cleaners around the house ?
Also what kinds of foods , and name brands etc, if u could please , and anything else and are u stil pp free today ? And do u have to keep using the zinc and all the other stuff u mentioned and how many times a day and for how long ? maybe if u not here anymore some one else will know or tried what you said thank u

Reply Reply