It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2004, 08:49 AM   #1

Christine1984 HB User
Personal,i Got Raped A Year Ago And Im 100% Sure This Guy Gave Me Herpies

Hey Everyone, I Dont Want To Go Into The Whole Story, Because I Will Break Down And Cry, So This Is The Question. A Year Ago I Got Raped, And I Am 100% Sure I Have Herpies, Because Im Always Itching In My Vagina Area Outside And Inside And Around My But Area. Also When I Had Sex With My Virgin Boyfriend For The First Few Times He Soon Started To Develop Pimples All Over His Penis Area Or Above His Penis Area, Where The Hair His, Or Below It. These Pimples Would Open Up And Bleed, Then Go Away Real Soon. He Told Me That If He Was Wearing Jeans Or Anything That Was Right Next To The Pimple That It Would Bother The Pimple. Well Now This Is Weird, When We Were First Going Out I Didnt Really Understand That He Was A Morman, Meaning No Sex To Marriage, Thats What His Family Follows, So After The First Few Times We Had Sex. I Said Okay I Will Obey Your Religion. Im Part Of His Religion Now. Its A Great Religion,. Its A Year Later With No Sex In The Relationship, And Out Of Nowhere He Just Developed A Pimple Above His Penis, But We Havent Had Sex For A Year, Do To Relgious Beliefs!! What Is This?? Evertime I Get Checked Out By The Gynecologist They Tell Me No Aids No Clamydia, No Gonarhea, No Herpies No Genital Warts, I Have Been Tested 3 Times Already. One Time This Year Alredy, Everything Negative, But With Hepries, It Can Go Dorment, Then Come Back In A Year. Its Never With You All The Time, So Know One Can Ever Truly Tell If You Have It Or Not, Because It Never Stays With You, It Leaves You And Goes Back Into Your Spine And Into Your Nerves And Stays There For A Year Or So, Then Comes Back Out. So You Never Really Know When Your Going To Get It, And Especially To Make A Drs Appointment At The Correct Time When You Exactly Have It. I Know A Lot About Herpies, But Dont Know If What Me And My Bofriend Have Is Herpies. Please Help!!! Christina!!! I Will Be Back On Tomorrow!! Im In College Today!! No Time To Come Back On Today!! Busy Busy!! Your Friend Christina!! Ps I Will Answer You All Back Tomorrow!! Take Care

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2004, 09:56 AM   #2

lifechange HB User
Re: Personal,i Got Raped A Year Ago And Im 100% Sure This Guy Gave Me Herpies

You mention you have been tested and the results were no this and no that. Have you had a Blood Test for herpes? It does not lie, if you have the virus, it will show up in your blood. If it does not show up in your blood then you do not have it. However, your boyfriend should also get a blood test. You both have a good life now and would it not put your minds at ease once and for all? Don't forget all tests are strictly confidential and there is no way that your friends or family would ever find out. Go for the blood test, you will feel so much better when you know for sure - Good luck

Old 10-29-2004, 09:09 AM   #3

Christine1984 HB User

Thank you!! but how about if your inactive and the herpies is not active in your body right then and there. they can still tell if you have it!! i am getting a blood test done in 2 weeks! my bf doesn't have any insurance, so he cant get one done, but the said thing is that herpies is for life, how terrible!! is herpies a health risk?? thank you so much

Old 10-29-2004, 01:12 PM   #4

lifechange HB User

Even if you are dormant the virus will still show up in your blood. Once you have been exposed, regardless of whether you ever have an outbreak, the blood will tell if you have it. If you come out negative then your boyrfriend has it and he needs to get tested. Even if he has no insurance, he could pay to have the test done. Good luck and all the best.

Closed Thread