It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2005, 07:25 PM   #1

roxychic0437 HB User
rape? pregnant?

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Purple] i dated this guy named william for almost a year. he was my first love and my first everything really. we broke up in early october and i went out with this guy named aaron for four months. aaron and i broke up late january. through me and aarons relationship william and i stayed friends. anyhow once me and aaron broke up william started coming over to my house at night for hours. we always went far, and when he would ask for sex i would say no. but he always pushed. one time he even had the condom on an everything hoping i would say yes.

well tuesday night he came over and i was ontop of him (naked) and he didnt have a condom on, he asked me for sex, and as always i said no. he was high and drunk and I was drunk. when i said no he begged and then just rubbed his penis along my vagina but not actually in it. i remeber getting mad and getting off of him and passing out.

the next memory i have is him leaving, he crawled out of bed and left at like 4 AM... that morning i woke up to find blood along my legs. it wasnt my hymn breaking bc im a competive horsebackrider. could it be bc he raped me? i dont think he would do that, but if i had wouldnt i wake up?

thursday i got my period, so thats what makes me feel alright. except sperm stay in the body for like 7 days? so they could be in my falopian tube and fertilze my other egg right? how long do i have to wait to take a pregnacy test?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2005, 07:35 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User
Re: rape? pregnant?

You might have to wait until you miss your next expected period. You said this occured on Tuesday and then you got your period on Thursday, however you still could possibly get pregnant if in fact something happend. Nothing good ever comes from being high or drunk. Have you even been to a Dr. yet?

Old 03-25-2005, 07:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Piranna65 HB User

if he ejaculated in you i think you would have noticed a different texture kinda sticky coming out of you as well? I know i allow my b/f to ejaculate inside of me and i have "drainage" so to speak for a about a day.

Old 03-26-2005, 08:30 AM   #4
(female)

1longhotshower HB User

No offense but maybe you shouldn't be on him NAKED if you dont want to have sex with him. He probably got the impression that you wanted too after that one...Sorry but if he did "rape you" isn't it a little bit of your fault?

Old 03-26-2005, 04:01 PM   #5

NYCityGirl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1longhotshower
No offense but maybe you shouldn't be on him NAKED if you dont want to have sex with him. He probably got the impression that you wanted too after that one...Sorry but if he did "rape you" isn't it a little bit of your fault?
I am confused with this one. Was he naked or was she? I read it again and it is a bit confusing.

Old 03-26-2005, 05:47 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User

Im guessing they were both naked because she obviously says that she was naked and that he didn't have a condom on...but that's my take on it. Either way, she pretty much put herself in a risky situation esepcially if he was high and they were both drunk.

Old 03-27-2005, 10:51 AM   #7

SpoiledCutie258 HB User

I got my period the first two months I was pregnant so I did not know I was pregnant in till I was close to three months.

I did not no that you could get your period intill my best friend told me, her sister had gotten her period threw out her whole pregnancy with her second child.

Old 03-27-2005, 01:57 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

sumi HB User

Getting pregnant is not as easy as everybody thinks and most people don't have their period during pregnancy. In order to get pregnant you have to be ovulating which usually happens 14-16 days before your period. Chances are you are not pregnant especially if you got your period. Even if sperm do live in the human body they only survive for five days and during that time you will not be ovulating so there is no chance in you getting pregnant. My dear stop worrying. But take this as a learning experience and be more careful next time.

Old 03-27-2005, 06:11 PM   #9

roxychic0437 HB User

i was, and he had on boxers...... but he knows that just bc im naked doesnt mean im going to have sex with him. i dated this guy for almost a year.... he knows

Old 03-27-2005, 08:11 PM   #10
Senior Veteran

worried_mommy HB User

"No offense but maybe you shouldn't be on him NAKED if you dont want to have sex with him. He probably got the impression that you wanted too after that one...Sorry but if he did "rape you" isn't it a little bit of your fault?"

It's never anyone's own fault if they are raped! If she says NO then that means NO, end of story. The only thing you can do to make a rape victim feel worse is to tell them it was their own fault.

I'm sure you are fine, hun. Relax like Sumi posted, it's really not THAT easy to get pregnant. If you missed your next period take a hpt. In the mean time I think you and your BF need a chat.

Old 03-28-2005, 07:25 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User

Yet at the same time, why they are drinking at their age is beyond me? She was drunk and naked on him...he was high and drunk as well with a naked girl on top of him. What guy isn't going to get "happy" about that? What guy isn't gonna "try" at least once or twice? A woman getting raped is never her fault, but sadly enough she did put herself in a horrible perdicament. I pray that she wasn't in fact rape, but hope that a lesson is learned to where this situation never arises again. Good luck and God Bless you roxy.

Old 03-28-2005, 07:35 AM   #12
Senior Veteran

worried_mommy HB User

You are right redsoxcubbies, but she should never be told it was her fault. If she said no, then it wasn't her fault. Keeping youself out of these situations is the best thing you can do for yourself.

That post just hit me hard because I was raped when I was 12 years old by 2 boys, 16 and 17. I had gone to a party where the pressured me into drinking, little did I know that they had planed to drug and rape myself and my best friend (13). Should I have been at that party? no. but is it my fault i was raped? NO!

Old 03-28-2005, 09:30 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrittyGreenEyez HB User

I completely understand and agree with you mommy because I sadly have to live with a situation such as this. A guy I met had sex with me as well. To this day I still can't come clean with the fact that it happened. I blame myself because I think I could have fought harder...could have screamed NO louder...just done so many more things better to get him off of me. But because he was successful it is my fault. I should have known better than to go out with some guy I met the night before while a night of *cruizing* No one has ever told me it was my fault, but it's hard enough that to this day I still do blame myself. I never asked for it, but it happened. Hopefully Roxy is not alone in this and has gotten the help that is needed whether it be through medical or through the police. It's a horrible experience NO ONE should ever have to endure.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:25 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User

It is a horrible thing to go through, and no one who has been raped should be blamed for it. They are probably already blaming themselves. Even if you are in the middle of sex and you say no stop now, and he doesnt' in my book that is still rape.
Regardless, I do think it highly unlikely that you are pregnant. As for the blood, didnt' you say you started your period shortly after that? Sometimes, especially when I was younger, get some spotting a few days before my period started. So that could have been it.
Hope all goes well.

Last edited by cattieos; 03-30-2005 at 09:26 PM.

Old 03-30-2005, 11:15 PM   #15
(male)

The Len HB User

Why would anyone that didn't want to have sex with someone, take off all their clothes and lay on the person they didn't want to have sex with???

That's kind of like running back and forth on a busy street without looking after you told everyone that you never want to get hit by a car.

Closed Thread