It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2005, 08:01 PM   #1
(female)

cryingskies HB User
Unhappy he says hes going to stalk, rape and kill me

im not sure which board im supposed to put this in so as i scanned thru the list the stress board seemed kind of right because it has created an unimaginable amount of stress in my life. I am anorexic and have been posting in the eating disorders board for quit some time now, and this topic is nothing related to that so i decided i needed to find another board to post in. Last nit around 4:45- 5 am I stared recieving phone calls. It was from a male I of course am a female, im 20 and still live at home with my mom. The calls were coming to my home and not my cell phone. the number was a 919 number if anyone knows what statee or city or anything that number comes from please let me know. But he was extrememly angry, knew my voice and called me by name. He talked abouot how i had been out the nite before and gave him my number, only one problem, i didnt go out i was here all nite with a friend of mine setting off fireworks from about 8:30 until 1 am. and he left around 1:30 or so. I mean I really didnt go anywhere. I was extermely angry that someone was calling so late. well he knew my voice, he knew my name....i havev no idea who he is or anything, i didnt know his voice. i ended up hangin up on him and he kept calling id just turn the phone on and then turn it off....and i left the phone off the hook. he left a message on our home phone voice mail telling me he was going to stalk me, rape me, only it was detail by detail of what he would do to me when he caught me and then he says hes going to kill me. i mean im so stressed and scared all i can do is shake, and i am never scared of anything. i know it sounds fake but i honestly stand up to anyone. I had a man try to kill me a few years back, he was a friend of mine and we were hanging out and he had been smoking crack, I used to do a lot of drugs, but im glad to say im drug free for almost two years. and he went nuts, and started choking me and i knew if i kept beatin him in the face hed have to let go to protect himself and it worked, he got out of my car covered in blood, i found out later from some other people i broke his nose, he had to get stitches in his lip and i broke like three of his front teeth, as well as my own hand. he got out of my car landed face first and never moved and i sure as hell wasnt going to help him after what he did to me. but i mean this, this has me scared to death, its making me feel like the crazy one, because anywhere i sit in my house at nite there is a huge 13 inch sharp knife by my side because im scared that he's really stalking me and he's really going to come rape me and kill me. Im reporting it to the police in the morning because my mom will be here with me. I havent done it yet because I want her there for support. but im so stressed i just shake and so scared. I just needed to vent and i need some help....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2005, 08:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GatsbyLuvr1920 HB UserGatsbyLuvr1920 HB UserGatsbyLuvr1920 HB User
Re: he says hes going to stalk, rape and kill me

I'd definitely go to the police for this one. No matter how hard you're trying to protect yourself, they can do you one better- by arresting him if he should happen to come and do these terrible things. I'm so sorry that this is happening, but I strongly suggest you seek some sort of help and get a restraining order... Good luck and God bless!
-GatsbyLuvr1920-

Old 07-10-2005, 08:22 PM   #3
(female)

cryingskies HB User

thanks hun, i appreciate it. I'm just so freakin scared. I feel like im going crazy. I mean its like ive been through enough in the past two years i dont need someone to come and mess with me. I mean ive been sexually abused before....Im trying to deal with my anorexia, ive lost my best friend, to himm wreckin drunk, another friend to an overdose, another friend from wrecking drunk, another friend they found dead on her couch, she had a heartattack, another friend got killed in iraq fighting for our country... I mean i have enough stress already i just feel like im going to explode. I know i should probably see a psychologist or someone because i cant get over all of this on my own, especially since ive never talked about any of them really, i just posted about being abused on the ed board this evening and ive never spoken toanyone that really knows me and sees me that could help me, i mean i dont know, im scared to death, sometimes its like i think beeing dead would be better than this

Old 07-10-2005, 09:27 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Wow. I'm so sorry you've had to go through all of that. I'd recommend checking out the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) board and/or doing research on PTSD because with as many frightening experiences (especially the rape) that you've had to face, it's no wonder that you're having a hard time getting over the incidents. Counseling would do wonders for you as well, but if you're actually having flashbacks and extreme anxiety about what happened, you might want to see a psychologist about starting an SSRI. God bless.
-GatsbyLuvr1920-

Old 07-10-2005, 09:29 PM   #5
(female)

cryingskies HB User

whats an ssri?

Old 07-10-2005, 11:34 PM   #6
(male)

Blue194 HB User

Cryingskies. Area code 919 is North Carolina.
Did you do a Star 69 or Star 57?
If you get a call from him.
Immediately press *69. His number might appear.
If his number is blocked.
Press *57
*57 is for finding people who harrass other people.
SSRI is like paxil, prozac or one of these prescription drugs for someone who's depressed.

Old 07-10-2005, 11:44 PM   #7

amaranthine HB User

crying skies, I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Since you knew it was from area code 919, I assume you know the whole number the calls came from? Contact the police and give them the number, threatening to hurt you is DEFINITELY illegal and they should be able to track the guy down with the number. There is a website that you can look up area codes on (I don't think I can post it here but wish I could) and I looked up 919 and this is what I got:

Major Cities By Population
Raleigh, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Durham, NC Durham Eastern Daylight Time
Cary, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Goldsboro, NC Wayne Eastern Daylight Time
Chapel Hill, NC Orange Eastern Daylight Time
Other Cities by Name
Albertson, NC Duplin Eastern Daylight Time
Angier, NC Harnett Eastern Daylight Time
Apex, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Bahama, NC Durham Eastern Daylight Time
Bear Creek, NC Chatham Eastern Daylight Time
Benson, NC Johnston Eastern Daylight Time
Bonlee, NC Chatham Eastern Daylight Time
Broadway, NC Lee Eastern Daylight Time
Bullock, NC Granville Eastern Daylight Time
Bunn, NC Franklin Eastern Daylight Time
Butner, NC Granville Eastern Daylight Time
Bynum, NC Chatham Eastern Daylight Time
Calypso, NC Duplin Eastern Daylight Time
Cameron, NC Harnett Eastern Daylight Time
Carrboro, NC Orange Eastern Daylight Time
Cedar Grove, NC Orange Eastern Daylight Time
Clayton, NC Johnston Eastern Daylight Time
Creedmoor, NC Granville Eastern Daylight Time
Dudley, NC Wayne Eastern Daylight Time
Efland, NC Orange Eastern Daylight Time
Four Oaks, NC Johnston Eastern Daylight Time
Franklinton, NC Franklin Eastern Daylight Time
Fremont, NC Wayne Eastern Daylight Time
Fuquay Varina, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Garner, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Goldston, NC Chatham Eastern Daylight Time
Gulf, NC Chatham Eastern Daylight Time
Hillsborough, NC Orange Eastern Daylight Time
Holly Springs, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Kenly, NC Johnston Eastern Daylight Time
Kipling, NC Harnett Eastern Daylight Time
Knightdale, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Lemon Springs, NC Lee Eastern Daylight Time
Louisburg, NC Franklin Eastern Daylight Time
Mebane, NC Alamance Eastern Daylight Time
Micro, NC Johnston Eastern Daylight Time
Moncure, NC Chatham Eastern Daylight Time
Morrisville, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Mount Olive, NC Wayne Eastern Daylight Time
New Hill, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Olivia, NC Harnett Eastern Daylight Time
Oxford, NC Granville Eastern Daylight Time
Pikeville, NC Wayne Eastern Daylight Time
Pine Level, NC Johnston Eastern Daylight Time
Pittsboro, NC Chatham Eastern Daylight Time
Princeton, NC Johnston Eastern Daylight Time
Rolesville, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Rougemont, NC Durham Eastern Daylight Time
Sanford, NC Lee Eastern Daylight Time
Selma, NC Johnston Eastern Daylight Time
Siler City, NC Chatham Eastern Daylight Time
Smithfield, NC Johnston Eastern Daylight Time
Stem, NC Granville Eastern Daylight Time
Stovall, NC Granville Eastern Daylight Time
Wake Forest, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Wendell, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Willow Spring, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time
Wilson, NC Wilson Eastern Daylight Time
Wilsons Mills, NC Johnston Eastern Daylight Time
Youngsville, NC Franklin Eastern Daylight Time
Zebulon, NC Wake Eastern Daylight Time

Old 07-11-2005, 12:01 AM   #8
(female)

vonee HB User

get a gun. That will be alot quicker if you have to defend yourself. Man, I would be scared to death too. Take a self defense class. You ever watch that movie "Enough" with Jennifer Lopez? Get like her, get a gun. But definetely call the po po cause you never know if this person is serious or not. I wouldn't take that chance. Let us know what is going on with you. I'm concerned big time!

Old 07-11-2005, 04:54 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

I hope you're okay, so let us know... By the way, an SSRI stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor, and it's a type of anti-depressant such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, and Luvox that is used to treat PTSD, OCD, major depression, panic disorder, and anxiety. They work by increasing the amount of serotonin in a person's brain.
-GatsbyLuvr1920-

Old 07-11-2005, 11:57 PM   #10
(female)

vonee HB User

I've been on pills since bout ten years ago. Don't know if it's from my abusive husband at the time or from when I got shot in the ankle from a drive by shooting. Or maybe it's just from a certain drug that I tried to get a buzz back then. Hard telling but once you get on the anti-deppressents seems like you always have to be on them. That seems to be the case for me anyways.

Old 07-24-2005, 10:51 PM   #11
(male)

blakmilc HB User

Wow this seems serious, well I'm a guy and I received phone calls from girls...I know it's a bit weird but I had a similar situation. It never got as serious as yours but if you don't remember being out that night, I advise you to watch your back because not to scare you are anything but you may already know him. I also suggest you stay around friends you can trust (preferably girls) and yes, notify the police. Don't stress much, things like this usually pass, mines did. Just don't act scared, people inflict fear into other people to gain power and if you just brush him off and joke about it he'll probably get confused and leave you alone. That's what I did.

Closed Thread