It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2006, 10:07 PM   #1
(female)

UnLikeLife HB User
Question sexual abuse?

okay this is EXTREMELY embarassing for me as I have NEVER told ANYONE about this before, but I really would like a little clarification if what happened would be considered abuse or harrassment or whatever. I wasn't positive what board to put it on, I'm assuming this one is appropriate enough.

*deep breath* okay.
When I was 6 there was a girl who lived at the end of my block who was maybe 12 or 13, and she was kind of a bully blah blah blah. She stole my bike and when I went to go get it back she was "giving it a wash" (stuck it under the sprinkler) and said I should follow her into the garage until it was done. She was with one of her friends. we went in the garage and she asked me if I ever touched my private parts and I said "well yeah when they itch" because that made sense to me :P I was six. She demanded that I show her so I touched myself outside my pants she said to pull them down. Her friend was saying I didn't have to but she insisted that I did, and pulled them down herself and made me touch myself, and she touched me as well.

I had started crying I think and then her mom came in but obviously I was already covered up or something, otherwise I'm sure her mother would have told mine.

Anyways, I've always been kind of weird about mastubating with my hands and weird about letting other people see me. I don't mind like if my bf sticks his hand down my pants but I'm soooooo shy about undressing for him. and in general have some intimacy issues

I don't know. I was just wondering if that event was significant at all, if it counts as abuse/harrassment. Part of it was also just getting it out there, because I've never told anybody.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2006, 10:58 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User
Re: sexual abuse?

Yes, I think that does classify as a form of sexual abuse, and it could by why you have those feelings. I'm not sure if this girl was actually trying to be sexual with you---in fact, I doubt that she was. Perhaps she had been touched before and that is why she treated you this way. I'm really sorry this happened to you. If it continues to affect you in negative ways, you might want to talk to a counselor about it. It was not your fault in any way and it is nothing to be embarassed about.

Closed Thread