It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2010, 12:41 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Unhappy still struggling

i was severely sexually abused and raped by my ex boyfriend around 5/6 years ago and still struggling. i have mental health problems and when me and my current boyfriend make love i get freaked out at times a disturbed feeling and it sometimes ruins the moment :-( my boyfriend is really understanding gentle and supportive. i cannot also do certain love making positions due to internal damage and sometimes love making is painful not all time and it makes me feel a failure as a woman and unable to give my partner a 100% great love making life. gets me down. he says love is more important to him than love making. he is very understanding.

Last edited by cryingforever; 11-01-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #2
(female)

AverageUser HB UserAverageUser HB UserAverageUser HB UserAverageUser HB UserAverageUser HB UserAverageUser HB User
Re: still struggling

I'm sorry you were violated. I'm glad you survived.

He sounds like a keeper, and you might be having a hard time seeing yourself as he does. It sounds like he feels he is holding a winner

... I'm almost afraid to ask, but will. Is it possible to release the lesions (internal scars) surgically? They can do that sometimes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

He sounds like a keeper, and you might be having a hard time seeing yourself as he does. It sounds like he feels he is holding a winner

what do you mean by this ? :-) thank you for replying. i'm not sure about surgery but i don't think i could go through with it anyway as i am scared of been put to sleep lol i'm a little wimpy.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:22 PM   #4
(female)

MelodyxBaby HB User

you have a good one. im sorry that that happend to you but im glad you've gotten past it in some way. of course it will always hurt you i mean thats not something your just going to forget. just to let you know your a strong and amazing woman for surviving that. push through it im sure one day you'll be able to give him everything you want to its just going to take some time. STAY STRONG <3

Old 11-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #5
(male)

pailrider HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgirl2010 View Post
i was severely sexually abused and raped by my ex boyfriend around 5/6 years ago and still struggling. i have mental health problems and when me and my current boyfriend make love i get freaked out at times a disturbed feeling and it sometimes ruins the moment :-( my boyfriend is really understanding gentle and supportive. i cannot also do certain love making positions due to internal damage and sometimes love making is painful not all time and it makes me feel a failure as a woman and unable to give my partner a 100% great love making life. gets me down. he says love is more important to him than love making. he is very understanding.
I would say' as your boyfriend knows about this and is suporting you, that's a big pos for you both, maybe you should not worry about positions, how can you say you fail? if you give him an orgasm that isn't failure, imo that is more important than position, don't beat yourself up over that, if possible.

He obviously loves you, make the best of it if you can, my opinions only, I have no experience on this subject, but realise the psychological implications.

Good luck.

Last edited by pailrider; 11-21-2010 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Add

Old 11-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #6
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Hello ghostgirl:

You are stronger than you give yourself credit for and i believe that your boyfriend sees this also.

It is not always what you can't do but those you can which matter most to those who truly care.

Respectfully Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 11-20-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Closed Thread