It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
(female)

eeggaa HB User
i need help i dont know were to post this ,

ok, well i met this guy he was about 20 and im 15, we had sex alot, and i really liked this guy, he told me thing's i wanted to hear , and one day me and him and one of his friends were drinking, and he brought up this sleeping with people for money , and i know him i really liked him, and i felt bad and i know he needed money, and i really wanted to help him out, so i said yes, and i only gave one guy head, i know its bad, but i felt bad and another time , the same night the same guy wanted to sleep with me and he said you can have her for 60 pills of extacy , and i was a little tipsy , but he did touch me and i want to charge him, because he knows better then to try and make a 15 year old "pimped out " what can i charge him with , and if i do can i get charged??

please help.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: i need help i dont know were to post this ,

just stay away from him, he's no good

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2011, 08:42 AM   #3
(female)

eeggaa HB User

but can i charge him, will he go to jail, and will i go to juvie

Old 05-09-2011, 07:57 AM   #4
(female)

Cowhugging HB User

Are you in the USA? I'm not sure what AB is..
Ah, if you are... yes, he will go to jail. No, you will not go to juvie as far as I know. Just the fact that you two had sex will send him to jail, ESPECIALLY since he tried to sell you off. There is a three year law in USA that says if he (or she) is three years older than you or more, and over eighteen (so not like... 13 and 16.. but 16 and 19 would be) then it is illegal.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Cowhugging, it depends on what state you are in. Here in GA anyone over the age of 16can legally have sex no matter what age the other person is. Anyone under 15 or under cannot legally have sex no matter what age the other person is.

eeggaa, yes, he could get in a lot of trouble for what he has done. Think long and hard before you go to the authorities b/c you will be involved. You will have to tell your story over and over and may have to testify in open court.

Have you spoken to your parents about it yet? If not, then that is where I would start. If you go to the authorities then you are going to have to tell them anyway.

Old 05-09-2011, 08:22 PM   #6
(male)

joebob254 HB Userjoebob254 HB Userjoebob254 HB Userjoebob254 HB Userjoebob254 HB Userjoebob254 HB User

Eeggaa,

Your post bothers me for so many reasons and I hope that I can offer you some advice that may help you. Let me start off by saying that you should NEVER EVER be treated like that at any time in your life by anyone anywhere. Please get the thought of juvie out of your head. I want you to focus on making this situation better for yourself. The last thing you need is this to haunt you for the rest of your life becuase you later feel that you should have done something now.

A good place to start is with your parents. I hope that you have a good relationship and are able to talk with them. It will be hard and you are prolly embarrased to talk about it with them, afraid of the disappointment that will come with it. All of that can be overcome. If you are just flat out afraid to talk to them first, try a domestic violence hotline number and talk annonymously and I guarentee they will urge you to talk to your parents. Ultimately your parents will have to be involved at some point. If you hide it for 20 years, it will surface sooner or later in one way or another. Don't let it destroy you... overcome it.

I really think you and your parents should go to the police. It is most likely very illegal for him to have sex with you but your state law may vary. However it is allways illiegal for him to coerce you into prostitution. If they can't get him for that then hopefully they can get him for the drugs. I believe that they should be able to get him for all three. If the police department where you live is big enough, they may have a Victim Advocate to sit down and talk with before you speak with a police officer. Just call the department and ask if they have one that you could speak with. You will not go to juvie for reporting this.

I know that you really like this guy but am hopefull that since you want to prosecute him that you are done with him. Again you are much better of a person to be treated like that. I'm 32, divorced once, re-married and have never ever treated a g/f or wife like that EVER!!

Most importantly remember that what you did does not make you a bad person. Alcohol or drugs had an influence in your judgement for sure but we all make mistakes in our lives. What I have found is "what defines us as adults is not the mistakes that we make but the lessons that we learn from them and the ability to not repeat the same mistakes". I'm not trying to lecture you in any way....

I JUST WANT YOU TO COME OUT OF THIS OK!! Good luck,
"Joe"
PLIF L2-L3 in 2009
PLIF failed to fuse

Old 05-12-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

The age of consent in Canada is 16, but the statutory rape laws in Canada say that a 15 year old can consent to sex with someone less than five years older than him/her (the close-in-age exception).

So being able to charge him with statutory rape would depend on his exact age.
(This is for him sleeping with you.)

As for getting you to perform oral on someone for money, that is definitely not allowed as only people over 18 can consent to that, so there is no 'close in age' exception.

As a minor, you would not be responsible. You would be seen as having been exploited. Feel free to tell the police (you personally can't charge him, they do that).

Closed Thread