It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
(female)

valmehar05 HB User
Question I think I was drugged and raped

I just need to get this off my chest and tell someone how I feel right now. Last Friday I went out with my friend for a couple of drinks. At first everything was great, I had 3 drinks at one bar, then we left and went to another bar. When we got there, I was still fine and knew what was going on. I had a few sips of on drink and after that I have no idea of what went on. I remember bits and pieces. My friend said I left her for a while and went to the bathroom with some girl who I remember dancing with. All I know is that the Saturday morning I woke up feeiing really sick and with anal discomfort. I'm so ****** for being so irresponsible. I'm a decent woman, I'm a Mom, I work and go to school and don't do these things. I have a feeling someone slipped something in my drink and perhaps raped me . I don't know what to do and there is so much going through my head right now. Did I have sex? If so, who was this person? Was I exposed to an STD? Only God knows how I feel.

The following user gives a hug of support to valmehar05:
Phoenix (07-14-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
(male)

slider8888 HB User
Re: I think I was drugged and raped

ask your friend if she saw you going with someone and she might be able to help you in the matter

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2011, 12:28 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Hello val,

If you are up to it,please consider getting examined by your physician.

Respectfully,
Phoenix

Old 06-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
(male)

Johnj33 HB User

Most date rape drugs only stay in your system for about 24 hours. I suggest you go to your doctor and have an exam done and get checked. If you really feal something happened then you should file a police report basically outlining what transpired that night. No obvious suspects but it will be documented early enough so if information comes to light later on you will already have the report filed. Lastly, I would go by the two places you went to have drinks and speak to the managers about possible surveillance film. Alot of clubs and restaraunts have them but the typically they only save recordings anywhere from one day to thirty days typically (depending on system and settings). I am not trying to have you play "cop" but in date rape situations a lot of times people find out information later and information and evidence is lost. It will help you take control...

Old 07-03-2011, 02:46 AM   #5
(female)

auntdew HB User

I would go see a doctor as soon as possible. If you were drugged and raped there should be physical evidence to prove it.

I would also talk more to your friend and find out as much as possible about what happened.

If there is evidence that you have been raped then go to police.

And don't feel bad about this. If anything did happen it is not your fault in any way.

Closed Thread

Tags
date rape, drugged, drunk, hiv, rufie