It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2011, 07:51 AM   #1
(female)

kiz92 HB User
is this rape?

Hi,
I dont really know how to write this but ill try and explain, yesterday i met this guy that i was chatting to on the internet, he came from london to see me, however the night before he told me he was in trouble with some lone sharks and he owed them 500 pound, i said i will try and help you out with 200 pound, so he came down to meet me and i suggested that we should try gambling 5o pound and see if we win anything, we didnt and he wanted to gamble it all but i said no and walked out, and he started screaming and shouting at me saying that im to blame for his death and its all my fault. Then he calmed down and said now im going to die i think you should have sex with me, and i said no, then he said ok at least give me "head" and i said no. Then he said lets at least go to a quite place so we can hug and i said ok, then he said come into ladbrooks, so i followed and he told me to wait by one of the machines and he went over and sopke to one of the guys working there and said oh can me and my fiance (which i am not) use your toilet as she has some problems she wants to sort out, and i need to help her. They said ok and gave him the key to the disabled toilets and hetold me to come, at first he just hugged me then he put his hands in my knickers and i told him to stop, and he pulled my leggings and underwear down, i started to cry and he said said no stop it, and then he told me to lie on the floor, and i said no, and then he shoted and told me to lie down so i lay down and then he pushed my legs up and i said no please i dont want to do this and was crying so much, he put his penis inside me and then i tried to move away but couldnt then he stoped and i got up and he told me to put my hands up against the wall and i said no then he laughed and said im not going to rape you.. im so confused, i have taken some tablets to stop thinking about it, i dont know if this is classed as rape i dont know what to do can some one help me please.
Thank you
P.s. i know im a stupid idiot for meeting a person of the internet, and its probably all my fault!

Last edited by Administrator; 10-26-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
(female)

walkingtall HB Userwalkingtall HB Userwalkingtall HB Userwalkingtall HB Userwalkingtall HB Userwalkingtall HB User
Re: is this rape?

No you are not stupid and yes it is rape! You should report this to the authorities.

Old 06-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Hello Kiz,

Please try not to blame yourself.

You are the victim here; he took advantage of your kind nature.

People like that take people's kindness and view it as a weakness.

Ultimately,you will need to do what you feel comfortable with,as there are pros and cons to consider.

Sincerely,
Phoenix

Old 06-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

thaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB User

I am really sorry this has happened to you.
It is rape. In the Uk there are rape crisis centres you must go and tell your story. If you do not want to report this to the police, at least you can get some councelling.
Please do not try to deal with this alone. If you decide to report, keep your knickers unwashed so that they can get some semen and DNA from them.
I am sure you have his personal details, like name address etc.
As far as I am concerned he took full advantage of a kind person, like you.
Please talk to someone you can trust and seek help.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:42 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

Yes, this absolutely is rape. You said no, and he didn't listen. It's rape, pure and simple. I do suggest reporting it to the police. But I agree at the very least call a rape crisis line and get some support.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:23 AM   #6
(female)

fjeeva001 HB Userfjeeva001 HB Userfjeeva001 HB Userfjeeva001 HB User

Hi
Im so sorry you had to go through this , thank goodness you are still well and alive.
Just wanted to get something clearer? You say he stopped after you cried, do you mean he just entered you and then stopped halfway without ejaculating?
What happened after that? are you still in contact with him at all?

Old 07-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #7
(female)

kiz92 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjeeva001 View Post
Hi
Im so sorry you had to go through this , thank goodness you are still well and alive.
Just wanted to get something clearer? You say he stopped after you cried, do you mean he just entered you and then stopped halfway without ejaculating?
What happened after that? are you still in contact with him at all?
He didnt ejaculate im sure of that, but im really worried at the moment i havent come on period at all this month, i think it may be because of stress from all this stuff, but im sure he didnt ejactulate.

Closed Thread