It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
(male)

MWG HB User
Just need to vent..

I've posted a while back about a situation... I year a go I started dating a girl that i have been friends with for more than 8 years... After a while she told me about one night in college where she was raped by 3 guys who duct taped her mouth...

I had a Lot of anger at first (and still do) but I've hid it well and i've made myself available to her whenever she wants to talk and at her request i've told noone... I can't emphasize enough that i am here for her 24/7 and she knows it... She's my best friend...

I did some research and there were other girls at the college who state that the dean told them to "forget about it"....~!!!!?????

Anyway, I just needed to vent - every time I see a tv show where a character gets raped or sexually assaulted (csi, law and order, and now i actually seen it in an episode of "All in the Family" (there was nothing else on tv)) I just do Not understand how someone can be so Twisted and Worthless to even Consider doing this to someone... Do people like this Ever consider what it'd be like to have this happen to someone they care for??

I'm honestly a Very peaceful person, I'm noted for my patience, I'd do anything for any of my friends or my family..

Anyway, whenever I see anything in reference to these acts I have images in my head of what she went through... She's one of the most nicest, caring, and positive girls that I know... I love her with all of my heart...

All I needed to do was vent - if anyone has any positive reinforcement I'd welcome it...

She's in a great mood today which is awesome and if she knew I felt like this i know that she'd feel bad - so that will not happen....

Thank you everyone...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2011, 08:34 PM   #2
(male)

ineedmypill HB User
Re: Just need to vent..

she must be lucky to have you..let her know your feelings..it might turn out quite well..its great to know people like you still exist..

way to go man!

Old 06-21-2011, 03:32 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Just need to vent..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWG View Post
I just do Not understand how someone can be so Twisted and Worthless to even Consider doing this to someone... Thank you everyone...
Thank you MWG,

For another individual to want to exhibit behavior of this type is both sick and depraved.It peeves me off to no end.

One thing that comes to mind is that they want another individual to feel the same way they do inside,so they inflict unspeakable pain on both a physical and psychological level....

At least that's what I tell myself.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Closed Thread