It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
(female)

Hinminpix HB User
Is this considered rape?

I am not entirely clear on what constitutes on rape (besides the obvious - forced rape).

Here's the situtation:

I was at a party at two of my guy (guy meaning male) friends house and everyone was drinking and playing beer pong. I drank a significant amount (I am not sure how much) and then a few of my girlfriends decided to leave. I stayed and I believe continued drinking (we were playing pong). Anyway, at some point I must have blacked out (this is where my memory goes blank - soon after my girlfriends left).

I woke up the next morning without clothes in one of the guy's beds. I called my roommate right away and she came to pick me up. I then messaged the two guys who owned the house to ask them the details of the night before. They both told me that one had sex with me, followed by the other one. I was not sure if they were joking and am still not 100% sure because I have no memory of what happened after my girlfriends left. If what they tell me is true (keep in mind they were drunk as well) and they both had sex with me, would this constitute as rape? Either way I can't really do anything about it since I don't remember anything but I thought these guys were my friends so I feel violated and used.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hinminpix For This Useful Post:
truthseeker101 (09-04-2012)
Old 09-27-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
(male)

zmyth770 HB User
Re: Is this considered rape?

well... Technically Yes because you didn't consent to it.. If a woman did not Consent to Sexual intercourse then its considered rape in the eyes of the law, im sorry to hear about this though.

I hope you have the support of your Other friends who arent going to take advantage of you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2011, 11:37 AM   #3
(female)

Hinminpix HB User

Thank you for your post and your concern.

I was able to talk to a few close friends about it so I will be okay

Old 09-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
(female)

weaver02 HB Userweaver02 HB Userweaver02 HB User

If the guys remember in detail about what happen and you didnít remember, then they took advantage of you. They knew you were too drunk to give your consent. Itís good to have friends to stand beside you. I wouldnít party with those boys again, because chances are they would do it a can.

Hysterectomy
Appendectomy
Cholecystectomy
Sinus surgery
Tonsillectomy

Old 09-28-2011, 04:37 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinminpix View Post
I am not entirely clear on what constitutes on rape (besides the obvious - forced rape).

They both told me that one had sex with me, followed by the other one. (keep in mind they were drunk as well) and they both had sex with me, would this constitute as rape? Either way I can't really do anything about it since I don't remember anything but I thought these guys were my friends so I feel violated and used.
Hello Hinminpix,

I,for one,do not like this scenario one bit.

I am looking at your situation: You blacked out and cannot remember either having sex with either of these people(at this point I don't consider them friends) or if it was consentual.......

Ask yourself this question: If you weren't intoxicated,would you have had intercourse with either of these guys?

If the answer is no,then it seems that they took advantage of your inebriated state.

If yes(with either one) then one may have taken advantage at the expense of the other.

For all anyone knows,you may not have been conscious.

There are many different scenarios to consider here and whether or not they used protection is one to seriously contemplate.

Please stay away from these two.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Old 09-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
(female)

Hinminpix HB User

Thank you very much for you advice (all of you).

I do not consider these guys my friends anymore, it is just unfortunate that I trusted them at all in the first place.

I don't know how much they remember but they are the ones who told me it happened so I am guessing they have more memory of it then I do. I, unfortunately, do not even remember flashes of either encounter. It does make me wonder how 'conscious' I was when it happened.

Thanks again everyone!

Closed Thread