It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
(female)

ann4890 HB User
Rape/Assault

I have a really important question about what happened to me and what it is considered or if it was rape or not.

First time- I got pretty drunk and a guy came onto me even though he knew i had a boyfriend. I think he may have been drunk too. I vaguely remember I woke up half way through after being blacked out and he was fingering me and touching me in the privates. I remember trying to push him away not comfortable with it. it was my first time being fingered and im sure i wouldnt have wanted it to be like this. I woke up in bed with him and felt panicked and left. After this i havent let anyone touch me down there and its been five years

Second time-
Still a virgin i was on drugs and a drug dealer started pulling my pants down and trying to have sex with me. I dont remember saying either no or yes. He tried to penetrate but since i was a virgin he couldnt. Again im sure i wouldnt have wanted my first time to be like that. Im pretty sure he was sober.

I also got really drunk crashed my car a few weeks ago and when i was in the police station i started screaming i dont want them to touch me. make them stop touching me. i dont know why i did that.

If someone could please help me sort this out.

Annie

Old 10-26-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

jillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB Userjillian4 HB User
Re: Rape/Assault

Hi Annie,

What you described is not qualified rape.

It is natural to not want to be touched by strangers and being drunk in itself can make you reactive. You are putting yourself in seriously compromising situations where in the future you could get raped, though. If that isn't what you want then you need to stay away from mood altering substances and stay away from questionable situations.

I hope you will get some help to understand why you are making this kind of choice and help to have self-control. A drink or drugs is not worth doing this to yourself.

It does seem like you have problems, so please get some help, or else just stop the drinking and drugs and make some real friends. Goodness!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Rape/Assault

Hello Annie,

Please consider seeing a therapist,as the trauma is compromising your quality of life.
i don't like the fact that things are progressing for the worse and i hope you feel the same way.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Closed Thread