It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
(female)

alicia909090 HB User
is this rape

i have been wondering if this is considered rape for a while. there is a guy i know from the same area as me. we have several mutual friends, and that is how we know of each other. well one night i was out with some of my friends and he was out with some of his (and all of mine and his friends know each other). well i ended up being one of the only sober people at the end of the night and agreed to take a few different people home, including him. well i took everyone home and he was last for me to take home. i was kind of scared taking him home because my phone was dead, and i really wasnt sure where i was, although i knew it was somewhere near my town. so when we finally got to his house, where he lives with his parents, he asked if i wanted to come in, and i said well yes and do you mind if i stay cause im not sure where i am and i can figure it out in the morning.

he says sure so we go inside and we go to his room. i have all my clothes on and i get in bed and am trying to sleep. meanwhile he is up doing whatever in his house then comes to lay down. well i am almost half asleep and he rolls me over and tries to start kissing me. i told him at that time the only thing i was doing hook up wise with him was to kiss and that was it and that i didnt spend the night to hook up, i did because i was tired, didnt know where i was and needed a place to stay. well he proceeds to start touching me and i tell him to stop, he does for a few seconds and starts again. i keep telling him to stop and he doesnt. i try pushing him away while i have my head turned from him and he won't get off of me. he then pulls it out, (i am wearing shorts) and is trying to put it in while im still saying no and to get off of me. he got it in and eventually i finally made a big enough stink about it with the no's and the pushing and shoving he finally stopped.

he went to bed (prob passed out bc he was drunk) and all i could do was lay there awake till daylight came and i immediately left. im not sure if this is rape. i try to brush it off and act like it was nothing, but i don't understand how it would be anything else besides rape. i feel like i was doing everyone a favor by taking some mutual drunk friends home..idk. i also am not sure if i should tell my current boyfriend, i really want to , i just am not sure if i should. this would be the only "secret" i have from him and i tell him everyghing..

The following user gives a hug of support to alicia909090:
mtingi (11-16-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
(female)

explorerwish HB User
Re: is this rape

Yes of course this is rape. Just because you wanted to make out with him does NOT mean he has the right to force you to have sex.

Old 11-06-2011, 11:04 AM   #3
(female)

alicia909090 HB User

I know it sounds stupid, but I feel like I put myself in the situation. I guess when I think of rape, I think of it as being extremely violent. Like getting beat up really bad and what not.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Hello alicia,

He went against your wishes and proceeded to force the issue on so many different levels.

He did as you first suspected and being drunk is no excuse for such behavior,

Respectfully
Phoenix

Closed Thread