It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
(female)

paisley44 HB User
I think I was molested by children as a child.

When I was in third grade my great aunt used to watch me everyday after school. She had two step sons. The one that was closer to my age was in fifth grade. Him and his friend used to ask me tons of questions about my body that I didn't know how to answer since I was only a 3rd grader. They took me down to the basement and told me that I should pull my pants down and let his friend put his penis on me. I didn't really understand why they would want to do that. "You just want to put your penis on my butt cheeks?" I asked really confused. It didn't seem like that big of a deal but my cousin was watching really creepily and his friend kept pushing his penis on me. I remember being uncomfortable and nervous. After I moved they told me that if I said anything that I would get in really big trouble. I believed them so I never told anyone. I'm 22 years old now and I just remembered that in my teens. It's really bothered me and I'm not really sure what to do about it? I mean, it was so long ago and I'm not sure that anyone would even care since it doesn't really seem like a big deal. Just some dumb kids "playing doctor" or whatever, but it really disturbs me. What can I do?

Old 03-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: I think I was molested by children as a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley44 View Post
What can I do?
Hello paisley44,

As the childhood memories are beginning to resurface,have you thought about seeing a therapist?

It's something to seriously consider.

We can't avoid what enters our psyche but can often deal with the thoughts through the help of a professional.

Please post as often as you feel and know that we're here for you,for support,advice and opinions.If you just feel the need to vent,this is the opportune place,as we are a non-judgemental group here.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 03-12-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2012, 02:18 AM   #3
(male)

Heyimtrevor HB User
Re: I think I was molested by children as a child.

Not to be rude or anything but a theiropst is not a good idea... Well atleast for me, well let's just say Really bad things happend to me so I told one of my friends part of it (his age 28) so he told me to go see a theiropst and he even got one for me... Well to say the least when they ask what happend and everything in detail it all comes rushing back to you and not that you are older you really start to understand things more and it's reliving the experiance 100 times worse and ever sense then I have Ben "can I say a little screwed up"

Reply Reply

Tags
butt cheek, molestation, rape