It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
(female)

panda44 HB User
Question need opinions! rape victim.

okay so first off i was molested my both brothers and then around the time i was fourteen my step father got me drunk and did oral on me. my question is ever since the first time i never really told him no, i mean i never enjoyed it but i always made excusses to be away from him and i told him no once or twice but he would by me packs of ciggarettes and got me addicted. after awhile i just never said no to him anymore. and i did whatever he said. is that still rape? i mean i was repulsed by him but i still acted like everything was fine in front of my mom and my stepsiblings. it went on four about two or three years. i feel like it was my fault for never really saying no but maybe it was because i knew he wouldnt let me and i didnt want to fight with him? i dont know like i had bad dreams and even cut for awhile but after everything was oiver and done i keep thinking maybe i was never raped at all and it was me willing. advice please i really need opinions

Old 04-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: need opinions! rape victim.

Hello Panda44,

There's a reason why adults who have sex with minors are considered statutory rapists.

At 14 years of age,it was illegal for him to make any sexual advances towards you period;whether touching or otherwise.
Your brothers incestual advances sicken me,as they obviously took advantage of you.

At this point in time,if you are or aren't still in the same household,I suggest that you get some type of therapy.

If you are up to speaking more about things,know that we'll be here to offer as much advice and support as you need.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread