It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
(female)

jade680 HB User
Help

Several weeks ago, I was at a friends house, a friend I thought I could trust. I told him when I got their, no sex. He said no problem. We went out on the patio and pulled out a pipe and started smoking. Afterwards he starts acting weird and starts kissing me and trying to take off my clothes. I kept telling him no I'm not ready, he finally said "I'm too turned on, I HAVE to do this." I tryed to push him off me but he is bigger than me, he thought it was part of the game. I'm grateful he put on a condom, but when I couldn't get him off me I told him to please just get it over with. I told him to stop twice during the time he was inside me, first time he didn't stop, second time he did. I need help, was this rape? He doesn't see it as rape, but it seems like it was... Was it?

The following user gives a hug of support to jade680:
deed1998 (04-18-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
(female)

kathleen96 HB User
Re: Help

Hey, i myself would see this as rape, u asked him to stop and he wouldnt, i myself was raped and know how you must be feeling, have you told anyone about this, ??? He has abused your friendship, and trust therefore couldnt have been a true mate :/ what he did is reallly wrong...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
(female)

winchestergirl HB User

The second you say 'stop' and they don't stop, it becomes an act of rape. It's not for him to say that it wasn't rape - you told him to stop. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #4
(female)

deed1998 HB User

Omg you should of had him arrested right away, it was rape, anytime a woman says no and a man pushes themselves on you, it is considered rape, idk if their is anything you can do about it now because you have probably waitied to long and the evidence is gone, so it would be his word against yours, the only thing i can think of is to get him to admit it on tape. good luck, sry it happened to you i know what it like.

Old 04-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Hello Jade,

You did set the parameters before using the mind-altering substance but please realize for the future that any substance that alters a person's state of consciousness can produce unwarranted results;sometimes even fatal.

I am not taking sides here but to ask a person to act rational prior to taking mind-altering substances is one thing but expecting that they'll honor your sober agreement once under the influence is putting too much trust in another individual.

I say this because he can argue that he was under the influence,whether or not it was a determining factor.

Please try to learn from this,as I am truly sorry that you were subjected to this most unwanted and unfortunate set of circumstances.

One thing I can tell you for sure;100% without a doubt is that this person isn't your friend.

Most respectfully stated
Phoenix

Old 04-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #6
(female)

jade680 HB User

I've told two trusted adults, but I did not go to the police.. For some reason I couldn't tell the police, I still see him as a friend for some strange reason..

Old 04-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #7
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade680 View Post
I've told two trusted adults, but I did not go to the police.. For some reason I couldn't tell the police, I still see him as a friend for some strange reason..
Jade,

There seems to be an emotional component that you are in denial of admitting to yourself.
I may be wrong but there seems to be an element that hasn't been discussed here.

I don't know if you still see him as a friend because you are blaming yourself.....

Please don't do this to yourself,if this is the case.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Closed Thread