It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
(female)

DonDonDon HB User
How do i know if i was raped as a child?

When i was 4 my parents took us on a vacation in a small province. There my grand mother always ask us (Me and my brother) to sleep at noon.
Then i have this vague memory of when we are sleeping at noon at uncle who is still a teenager that time 13-15 i think was on top of me while i was laying. I think it happened a lot of times. Then one time i was crying but he asked me to shut up and sleep.

Then i remember there was a time when i cried cause so loud cause it hurts when i pee. I remember as a child there were times when i cry at night cause my vagina hurts.

For so many years i tried to forget that and i did forget it although it always crossed my mind every now and then but i try not to think about it.

I always made my self believe that i am still a virgin. I tried not to do anything that would require me putting anything inside me. Just thinking about it made me feel dizzy and weak. I couldn't even go to a gynecologist because i am scared it will hurt me and i know it will hurt.

I had a boyfriend before but i had to break up with him cause he wanted to make love with me but i am so scared about it i couldn't even let a finger in. Just thinking about it makes me feel so weak. I am 23 now.

So how do i know if i was raped?

Last edited by Administrator; 02-10-2013 at 07:21 AM.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: DonDonDon
fjeeva001 (02-19-2013), Phoenix (02-24-2013)
Old 02-24-2013, 01:00 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: How do i know if i was raped as a child?

Hello DonDonDon and welcome.

Might I suggest seeing a therapist,as unanswered questions seem to be affecting your relationships.

Quite possibly,the therapist will be able to convince you(in time) to see a gynecologist.

Please,please,please consider at least seeing your family physician. If there are any physical complications,i'd like to know that you addressed them sooner than later.

Know that we care.

Respectfully
Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix; 02-24-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread