It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 09:26 AM   #1
(female)

Stormtracker45 HB User
Is this abuse or just harassment?

I am not sure or not if this is considered sexual abuse but I am so confused about it. I worked somewhere for six years and became friends with an elderly man. At first he was very nice and told me he was friends with all the higher managers and could see about telling them to get me into a higher position at work. He told me to tell him about all the details of my day. That went on for a while then he told me I had to be good to him and he would try to rub against my breasts I first thought it was an accident but it kept happening and happening. This man seemed to be very powerful at the workplace and he seemed to get anyone fired if he didn't like them for some reason. He kept telling me he was going to get me into a supervisior job if I was good to him. It kept going on and on and he would want me to do sexual favors for him in exchange for me becoming a supervisor. He also said he had lots of money and would give me some if I was good to him and allowed him to touch me. I did allow him to because I was needing the money very badly and didn't want him to put in a bad word for me at the job. He would get very mad at me when I wouldn't answer his phone calls and call me all the time. I no longer work there and he quit a while back but we kept in touch. He thinks I am his girlfriend and wants to have sex with me. I keept telling him no but he tells me one day he will do it with me. He is always tellin me I am lying to him when in fact I am not lying at all. Theres so much more, but I don't have time to go into all the details right now. I don't know if this is considered abuse or not. He says he wants to get me in his car, but I am afraid of whats going to happen if I were to go with him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2013, 06:17 AM   #2
(male)

bruno22rf HB User
Re: Is this abuse or just harassment?

I am not sure why you have posted this as a question-if you do not want to have sex with this man,and have made that fact obvious,then this is,as you know,sexual harassment.Tell him one more time in front of a reliable witness and if he continues his quest then report him to the police.Are you in the UK? If so maybe someone could have a "word" with him?

Closed Thread