It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #1
(female)

OfCourse HB User
Unhappy Is It Really Rape??

A new "friend" that I was only talking to as a friend had me over and we were watching Netflix. I was falling asleep so he turned it off. We continued a debate that started a few days ago but 20 mins in he shushes me and starts holding me. That turned into fondling until he just gets on top of me. I'm telling him I can't have sex but he keeps putting of what I say with like "we won't do anything." As he persists and it adva nced into sex I'm continually saying no and I'm crying all throughout. He does make comments like, "If you don't give me more tomorrow I might as well take it today." It's sex so I did moan loud while I was crying and and he would cover my mouth a few times. He kept telling me to be quiet when I said no. When he finished, he left to his other apartment and I slept in that one. The next morning I left not looking back at all. He called me and texted me asking if I were ok and he's sorry, he didn't want me to feel the way I do. So he didn't sound like he had bad intentions but I don't know.

Actually as I'm writing this post I'm probably answering my own question, I guess I just never thought it would happen to me...

Old 06-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Is It Really Rape??

Yes, it was rape. Call the authorities.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfCourse View Post
.. . So he didn't sound like he had bad intentions but I don't know...
How could his intentions have been worse? Report him, but prepare to hear that you were begging for it, started it, etc etc. I am sorry this has happened to you. Sera

Old 06-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
(female)

mmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB User

Years ago I was raped. I was so ashamed that I didn't report it. I saw the jerk a few weeks after and he asked me out on another date. I said no and he said well you wanted it. I said no I didn't and never talked to him again. How many other women has he raped? I looked on Megans Law and he isn't on it, but his son is!
I'm very sorry that happened to you. You also neeed to be checked for STD's.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-10-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #5
(male)

Karev HB User

This guy sounds like an awful piece of work. You need to somehow gather the courage to report him. Like has been previously posted, you should prepare yourself for any c**p he may come out with to make himself look innocent. Remember, he is NOT innocent. You are. You in NO way instigated this. Nor are you to blame. AT ALL. You said no. No means NO.

*hugs*

Karev

Reply Reply

Tags
confused, rape, venting