It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
(male)

ukpirate HB User
accidental anal rape ?

hi, this is very difficult to write so please ignore typo's or if it appears rambling

now, my gf was anally raped at 12 (shes 20 now), im the only person who knows the full story of what happened and ive been helping her get through her flashbacks etc but now this has happened and ripped us apart................
january time me and my gf had been out drinking, i was stupidly drunk to the point i blacked out. once we had got home we began having sex on the sofa downstairs, we are a very intense couple when it comes to sex anyway. Once upstairs and doing doggy i entered her anally, unaware anything was wrong i carried on.

now the few people (friends) ive spoke to have all giggled and winked when i said it was 'an accident' but that wouldnt of been the case - in the 2years weve been together we sometimes have to stop mid sex because something triggers a flashback, i always notice this (sex to me is about 2 people connecting and both enjoying the experience rather than getting my dick wet and shooting a load) and stop right away even when she tries to hide it and carry on

it almost happened again a few weeks ago aswell, again after a night out and i slipped the small bullet vibe we sometimes use up her anus

i must stress here i have cut my drinking down to an almost stopped level !!

the not remembering is killing me, i only have her account of what happened and that can be clouded with her pain and flashbacks etc their has been times shes accused me of doing it on purpose or remembering but playing dumb about it all

the twist if you like tho is the fact she never told me to stop at the time because she zoned out/had a flashback, that coupled with me being to drunk to realise what was happening makes this more of a horrible accident than offence, doesnt it ?

it is causing huge rows between us, she feels like that 12year old girl again all scared and the only person who truly helped her get over her past (me) is now the cause for it all coming back

i dont have a clue what to do, sometimes we can talk about it in a civil way but other times she uses it as a weapon/threat, either by the police or shes actually told me she was prepared to tell people i raped her

i know i have no right to feel down/lost/upset but its killing me

any advice, for either of us

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
(female)

Kate639 HB User
Re: accidental anal rape ?

The story gave me goosebumps. You should have a very very serious talk with her about this and really cut down on your drinking. If you put things together you'll see that drinking has only made it worse. Try being more careful and pull it out if it slips in the wrong hole as quick as you can if she feels uncomfortable with it. It was an accident and you shouldn't feel bad, but you do - I would as well.

Old 08-16-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
(female)

Kate639 HB User
Re: accidental anal rape ?

You should have a very very serious talk with her about this and cut down on your drinking. If you go way back, you'd see that drinking has affected your relationship directly. Be more careful when having sex and pull it out if it slips in the wrong hole and if she feels uncomfortable with it.

Reply Reply