It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rape / Sexual Abuse Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
(female)

monk1e HB User
I don't know where to post...

Hi Everybody... haven't been on here for a while, but it's kinda like my 'safe haven' for when things go wrong.

I really don't know what to do.

I had an eating disorder for 7 years and after years of help, I 'recovered'. (I have a history of physical abuse and some trouble in my teen years) I'm actually generally a very happy and healthy person (who drinks a little bit too often) but recently I was raped and now I''m spiralling downward again, and for the first time in 5 years I'm putting my fingers down my throat again.

I have a therapist and he's really great but I just need some other thoughts. I don't know where to post and I don't know... I just don't know how to even begin to get better. Do I seek help for rape, eating disorders, drinking issues, or the fact that I just wanna run in front of a bus.

I just feel really weak.

Thanks for reading.

Old 08-30-2013, 07:09 PM   #2
(female)

Robocat HB UserRobocat HB UserRobocat HB UserRobocat HB UserRobocat HB UserRobocat HB UserRobocat HB UserRobocat HB User
Re: I don't know where to post...

Hi. Sorry to hear you're struggling. If you ever need to talk just reach out. I've been there, I'm still struggling with my own demons. I would suggest you approach your therapist, as s/he can point you in the right direction if you were looking for some sort of group, counselor, or separate type of therapy to get past your trauma. What happened to you was horrible, and not your fault. Keep that in mind.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #3
(female)

monk1e HB User
Re: I don't know where to post...

Thank you x

Reply Reply