It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2006, 12:44 PM   #1
(male)

stinky123 HB User
only one on this planet

Hello everyone. Simply put, I smell like ****. I am convinced it is coming from the stomach, through my sinuses. On good days, it smells like sewage, and most days it smells like farts, and I am not exaggerating. Twice I cleared a room full of people during a convention. It is stress-induced, and tobacco seems to play a role. I have quit the tobacco which relieved it a bit, and have not had a room-clearing episode since. Stress has similar impact on most people, but not as extreme as mine. I have no other symptoms regarding my stomach, and am in good health. People constantly ask who farted, and I find that people move away from me wherever I go. I have gone to doctors in the past with not results-I find that they dont know much more then the average person, and most just like to prescribe meds for reflux. Amazing that I have not put a bullet through my head yet. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Old 02-27-2006, 05:09 PM   #2

jennfaery HB User
Re: only one on this planet

Sounds like post nasal drip. I think that's what it is called. I think that ear nose and throat docs are the ones who handle it. Look it up on the internet maybe you can find some useful info. I hope things get better for you. I couldn't imagine having this problem. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2006, 08:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

MaxOT26 HB User

Why dont you try to go on a detoxic diet and clean your bodyout. Sounds to me like a diet issue. Most health problems altimately are.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:43 PM   #4
(female)

Unicorn430 HB User

There was another thread about this problem, on the "Open to All Health Related Topics" board. You might try to find it in the archives...

Thoughts that come to mind to me:
Diabetes
Food Allergies
IBS
Infection (Sinus? Stomach?)

Old 03-04-2006, 12:02 PM   #5
(male)

stinky123 HB User
thanks

for your comments. I cleansed my colon and increased fiber intake, about a week now. Maybe you are right and food intolerance is the culprit. I have cut out garlic(guess) for the past week. As of now, I seem to be symptom-free. I will also eat garlic in the future just to make sure it is the culprit. I cant believe it, but will keep everyone posted. Also, any suggestions on best method for detox?

Old 03-25-2006, 02:58 PM   #6
(female)

PollyGirl HB User

My mom smelled like this and I often asked her if she burped or farted. Of course she got mad and defensive but shortly after she had congestive heart failure due to diabetes. Once she changed her diet, it seemed the problem has gone away as well as the diabetes issue.

Look up Metagenics and check out their site. I use the Ultra Clear to detox my liver for fibromyalgia. There are a ton of other detox options there as well.

Best wishes to you.

Closed Thread