It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Throat makes noise when pass saliva( result of dorito)

Long time ago, i ate a dorito...accidentally didn't fully chew it. and it hurt bad as it passed in the throat.

3 days later, i started getting pain whenever i passed saliva.. but not in the throat. it w as ccrampy pain in the front of the neck. , seemed the pain was in the front neck muscle.
the throat never hurt.

time passed by, and finally i got better. and now i just get alittle pain SOMEtimes, when i pass saliva but doesn't hurt me much. i'm used to it. and i just touch my neck when the pain is bout to come, so that i don't feel it.

Well anyways, besides that. as a result of the whoe thing, i ialso got a thing where after i pass saliva, inside my throat i hear a tiny burp like sound from inside the throat. it's not a burp at all. but just a little "grrrrr" sound coming from exactly the throat. it sound like a tiny frog. that doesn't hurt.

but it happens most of the time when i pass saliva. and i hear it more at night.

What could this have been? could the injury from the chip have made some kind of mutation in my throat without any blood or cut?

because i never had any blood or anything. at the time of the chip swallow, all i had was pain.

Old 05-13-2007, 10:32 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

miyu HB Usermiyu HB User
Re: Throat makes noise when pass saliva( result of dorito)

how do you know you didn't have any blood, you couldn't taste it. have you talked to you doctor, what did he say? how long has thing been going on, sometimes when you hurt the muscles it takes a LONG time to heal. muscles and joints are funny that way.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread