It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2007, 01:55 AM   #1
(female)

mommyjammie HB User
confused please help

ive got a rare nevious systm disorder that effects my heart rate to go up and my blood press to go down when i stand up called pots im curently taking 7 pills aday to control that and my heart prob its called sinius tach anyway on to my question until recently i had hoped on getting a surgrey called a ablation not sure on the spelling anyway now my cardioligest says i cant do that as it seems i have something called vagel to vagel exchange or disorder and that if we did the surgery it would do more harm than good cause of the pots and other prob my prob is that although he told me the name of the disorder he didnt tell me what it was other than it makes my heart to go real slow and my bp to drop i would like to know more about this disorder but cant find it on the internet so if someone knows what im talking about please let me know

Old 11-02-2007, 10:58 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Re: confused please help

Mommy,
I am a candidate for ablation surgery. What this is? They adjust wires to your heart which will be able to control when heart misses a bit or goes very slow.
I have Atrial Fibrullation and suffer from horrible palpitations, my heart missing a bit and also my heart can't go sometimes higher than 40/min, which is very slow and it causes me to pass out.
I am not sure about your other condition, not familiar with it.
Did they look into pace maker? Also, I have very strong opinion about going and see couple of Dr. and it does not matter how much you trust your current Dr.
I learned in a hard way to do so. That is what I would do if I would be you.
Good luck to you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread