It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2007, 09:32 PM   #1
(female)

granny5050 HB User
20 yr old with HYPOTHYROID HYPERGLAUCEMIA HIGH CHOLESTEROL??? HELP

MY daughter is 20 yrs old and 108lbs 5'2". She has been told she has Hypothyroidism, Hyperglaucemia (which 3 doctors told her to just eat right, BUT,theres been a couple of times she's went into a diabetic attack & been none responsive and had to pry her mouth open to pour juice down her throat), Very high Cholesterol (300), spots of cateracks? on her eyes with very large optic nerves so she's a canidate for glaucoma later on, & lately has had chest pain. PLEASE ANYONE...this is my only child(adult). We're at a loss & no one is giving any answers as to what this could be. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
High Cholesterol and Hypothyroid..... jenikat Thyroid Disorders 3 06-27-2007 04:48 PM
Just diagnosed hypothyroid....starting Synthroid tomorrow! jenikat Thyroid Disorders 9 05-30-2007 04:41 PM
Hypothyroid and acid reflux (any relation)? Crystalgray Thyroid Disorders 13 04-11-2007 08:20 PM
Hypothyroid and what cholesterol medicine to use... kissycoo High Cholesterol 1 02-25-2006 11:24 AM
hypothyroid and HIGH cholesterol ruthalla Thyroid Disorders 3 05-19-2005 08:15 PM