Hello...I'm a 20 year old female who has been recently contemplating that I might have Marfan Syndrome. I am scheduled to see a doctor soon, but I was wondering if anybody could help me determine my odds? Thank you very much!
- 5' 11"
- long fingers, and very long, thin feet with long toes
- long face, semi-high palate
- long limbs, my arm span seem to be about three inches longer than my height
- both types of scoliosis, with some back pain
- stooped shoulders
- my joints are very flexible but I can't reach my toes
- very nearsighted
- heart palpitations
- acid reflex and heart burn
- swollen foot
I do not have flat feet, and my eyes have never had dislocations. I am very skinny in my arms, legs and certain parts of my body, but my hips are wide and my stomach sticks out. I am finding it very hard to walk lately, both of my feet and parts of my legs are in pain, and I have knock-knees. My fingertips are tingling. Anybody know what to make of this? Thanks very much!