It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2007, 11:22 PM   #1
(female)

RoseMaiden04 HB User
muscle problem

the doctor's haven't found any thing so i came here to see if i can find some answers. my cousin (he's 21) recently noticed his left calf muscle weakening and deteriorating a bit. he can't run and has a bit of a limp but now it has gone to his right leg as well. he hasn't told me anything else about it so that's all the information i can give.

Last edited by RoseMaiden04; 11-18-2007 at 11:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2007, 12:34 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

john449 HB User
Re: muscle problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMaiden04 View Post
the doctor's haven't found any thing so i came here to see if i can find some answers. my cousin (he's 21) recently noticed his left calf muscle weakening and deteriorating a bit. he can't run and has a bit of a limp but now it has gone to his right leg as well. he hasn't told me anything else about it so that's all the information i can give.
Not enough information to even guess but if there is true wasting of muscle it needs to be explained. Has he had an EMG? This is a very good way to identify and distinguish between a nerve and a muscle problem (this is a very important distinction to make). This will tell the docs which way to look for causes. Fill us in with more information, maybe someone on this board can help further...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread