It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
(male)

FoGownz HB User
Soreness In Joints (looking for a lead)

I've had this problem for as long as I can remember. At first we thought it was arthritis but I've tested negative for that. Recently I've thought it might be fibromyalgia, but my symptoms only match those for fibromyalgia very vaguely. I have a chronic soreness in many of my joints; most notably in my fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulders, back, knees, and ankles. I do not experienc any loss of range of motion, swelling, any signs of inflamation; yet my joints become sore, achey, and feel like they're tightening up with use. Most of the time I hardly notice the soreness unless I am actually using the specific joint (for example, I can hand write for about 3 minutes before my wrists become sore and I have to rest them), but on some days (I've noticed especially when it's stormy out) my joints will just ache throughout the day and cause general discomfort. I also can consistantly produce a loud popping sound from flexing most of my joints.

I honestly have no idea where to go for help with this. It doesn't really seem to match the symptoms of any disorder I've heard about and I was wondering if anyone here had any ideas. Even if it's just a lead it'll be better than just sitting around not knowing what is wrong with me.

Closed Thread