It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2008, 08:36 AM   #1
(male)

dishfire HB User
Randomly everything goes into fast motion!

Hi All,

I hope you can help me out with this, or at least advice.

Now, this hasnt happened lots during life, probabaly only about 10 times or so. But it hapenned again last night and it really was quite scary.

What happened was, I was asleep, but woke up and everything appeared to be in fast motion. When I walked, talked, moved my hands/arms and it just felt as if my brain was pumping like the heart does (that's the only way I can think to explain it). Shuttin my eyes didnt do anything, so I put the TV on, and when I watched it and concentrated on what was going on on the screen then it would seem to disappear. But if I turned the TV off or stopped watching it, then it would all continue.

I checked my pulse on my left arm and that seemed normal (if not maybe a little fast.. but that could have been the fact that everything appeared quicker anyway!)

Anyway, I tried a fw things to stop it, like drinking water, splashing my face with water, walking around for abit, so everntually I sat back in bed, put the tele on, and I must have just drifted off. All was fine when I woke up this morning!

It's so bizarre, and just wondered if you had any ideas.

I am currenty suffering from a really bad throat an am taking dissolvable asperin, but I'm sure when this has happened in the past i have not been ill!!

Thanks!

Aaron

Closed Thread