It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2008, 01:05 PM   #1
(male)

wil7 HB User
Question what's causing this? (sickness resulting from romantic feelings)

for years I have been dealing with a variety of symptoms of which I have no idea what the cause of is. At times they have been worse than others. At times they have been nonexistent but at times pretty bad. Moreover, there are certain things that can trigger these symptoms, such as anger, nervousness, and romantic feelings towards another individual. At times these emotions have triggered the numerous physical symptoms more easily than others. Anyway, perhaps the most rare and unusual of these of these health problems is the ill effects I feel as a result of romantic emotions, which come up without failure after feeling such emotions consistently for as little as 1 day. I have no idea what sort of health problem could be the cause of this, and have never heard of anyone else experiencing such a problem. I have been to a few doctors recently and not been taken seriously. I feel these problems could perhaps be thyroid related but had some bloodwork done recently and they claimed everything was normal. Please let me know if you know what could be the root of these problems as well as if you have ever heard of such symptoms in any other cases, as I am trying to figure out how to go about handling this situation.

Closed Thread