It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
(female)

Janetxx2 HB User
Numbness down the left side of body

my brother is experiencing a kind of numbness down his left side the same side is ice cold and he says he can dra a line down his body where it differs from the right. he also is experiencing queit alot of pain with it. His GP referred him for a brain scan and they found nothing. can anyone suggest another line of enquiery

Old 10-11-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
(female)

crystalk13 HB User
Re: Numbness down the left side of body

I had numbness on the left side of my body going down to my toes. I had an MRI and had two bulging disks in my back and needed pt, meds and now surgery. I have had this for two years now. I am looking forward to surgery making the numbness go away.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2008, 07:48 AM   #3
(female)

sfulgham HB User
Re: Numbness down the left side of body

My husband is also suffering from left side body pain. It's gotten so bad that he tried to kill himself in June. We have seen multiple doctors, had mri's, cat scans, surgery, etc. all to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas regarding this condition?

Closed Thread