It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
(female)

Imissmyhorsegus HB User
Question updates on skull mass new mri needed

updates on skull mass new mri needed the dr just called and insisted i have a facial and skull mri This is the 4th mri ive had! at least! I said it can wait until after my 48 hour EEG my brain is fine thank god but they want to rule out seroius potentional problems (they still are not sure what the mass is! on my facial skull bones im so exausted this was the hospital dr. i will see if my nuro feels the samewhen i see her in a week or so. I hope im doing the right thing

Old 02-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

bethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB User
Re: updates on skull mass new mri needed

Hello I missmyhorsegus,

It's hard to know what the right thing is nowadays...but at least your doctors are taking a serious look and doing what they can.
It must be so very difficult not knowing what the problem is....I do hope they find something tangible that is readily treatable.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Bethsheba

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
(female)

Imissmyhorsegus HB User
Re: updates on skull mass new mri needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethsheba View Post
Hello I missmyhorsegus,

It's hard to know what the right thing is nowadays...but at least your doctors are taking a serious look and doing what they can.
It must be so very difficult not knowing what the problem is....I do hope they find something tangible that is readily treatable.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Bethsheba
Thank you and god bless you bethsheba

Closed Thread