updates on skull mass new mri needed the dr just called and insisted i have a facial and skull mri This is the 4th mri ive had! at least!
I said it can wait until after my 48 hour EEG my brain is fine thank god but they want to rule out seroius potentional problems (they still are not sure what the mass is! on my facial skull bones im so exausted this was the hospital dr. i will see if my nuro feels the samewhen i see her in a week or so. I hope im doing the right thing