It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
(female)

Imissmyhorsegus HB User
Unhappy new reports

I got the report from the tricat radiolgy center where i had my mri last week i was hospitalized for seizures and have not had yet had the facial mri suggested stronmgly. Here is what the current one says

Impresion irreguar soiltary 1.4 cm left skull base abnormality of unknow etiolgy with known califications suggesting a cartalidge compoment a neoplastic is included in the differntial. considerations include a benign fibroi-osseus process cuch as fribrodysplia . the brain study is normal is normal is normal with and without contrast. In veiw of the close proxmity of the abnormality of the foramen rotundum and shenoind sinus a mri of the face a sella tucica is suggested

Old 02-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

bethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB User
Re: new reports

Hello Imissmyhorse,

I've been thinking of you and hoping for the best. What did your doctor say when he gave you a copy of the report? It's best to get feedback from your doctors before seeking the advice of the people here...

Take care.

Bethsheba

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2009, 12:12 PM   #3
(female)

Imissmyhorsegus HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethsheba View Post
Hello Imissmyhorse,

I've been thinking of you and hoping for the best. What did your doctor say when he gave you a copy of the report? It's best to get feedback from your doctors before seeking the advice of the people here...

Take care.

Bethsheba
Thanks for your caring reply bethsheba. The dr. Wants me to get the aditional mri to quote on quote rule out something potential unspecified dangerousHe said the test showed a biger mass than orignanly thoght and due to its location i may need medical treatment

Old 02-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

bethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB User

Hello Imissmyhorsegus,

Although the news could be better, at least your doctors are taking your condition seriously.

How are you doing with all of this? Do you have friends and family to help you? Someone you can lean on? It's important to be able to share health concerns with others so they can help and support you!

I am thinking of you, praying for you, and wishing for the best possible outcome...take care and keep in touch.

Bethsheba

Old 02-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
(female)

Imissmyhorsegus HB User

Quote:
Hello Imissmyhorsegus,

Although the news could be better, at least your doctors are taking your condition seriously.

How are you doing with all of this? Do you have friends and family to help you? Someone you can lean on? It's important to be able to share health concerns with others so they can help and support you!

I am thinking of you, praying for you, and wishing for the best possible outcome...take care and keep in touch.

Bethsheba
thank you bethsheba yes i have wonderful family and friends and online friends I will keep you updated

Old 02-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imissmyhorsegus View Post
... yes i have wonderful family and friends and online friends ...
Good...

Old 02-24-2009, 03:47 PM   #7
(female)

Imissmyhorsegus HB User

Quote:
Good...
I saw my neuro today because ive been having severe heada acehes she increased topamax and told me to get all the mri,s ive had of the brain for the past 6 month so she can see what is going on with the boney mass thats aparently growing ):. i see her in 6 weeks

Closed Thread