It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
(male)

OhGeeze HB User
Thank you for the replies.

Hi Guys. I'm editing this post simply because it's just way too gross. But thank you for your help!

Last edited by OhGeeze; 03-01-2009 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Just too gross. But thank you for all of the help!

Old 02-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Anal BLACKHEADS??? (WARNING!! GROSS!!)

LOL, hahaha......You can get blackheads anywhere you have pores in the skin. It is more likely that they arose from hair roots. It may be a good idea to make sure that you are totally hairless on that spot. Also keep vigilant, and use antibacterial wipes as well as toilet paper. As a last resort, you can name them and sell your story to the tabloids. Sera.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Courty HB User

I would go to a doctor just to make sure that is exactly what you think it is. And perhaps they will be able to give you some sort of medicated cream to help. Good Luck

Old 02-26-2009, 07:50 AM   #4
(male)

OhGeeze HB User
Thank you for the replies.

Yeah, I was kinda relieved at the first response, and (chuckle) it is kinda... 'comical' I guess is a good word, but it truly could be something indicative of something more impacting. So to speak. And I have been having off- I guess 'bowel"? symptoms lately. Like this REALLY sharp cramping feeling, close to the business area, (but most definitely up inside a few inches) almost like that normal sort of "caterpillaring" that your bowels do when it's time to 'evacuate'- that feeling that lets you know it's sort of 'go time'. Kind of a swallowing process, but in reverse. (Ex-glutition?) But when the muscular 'tube-sqeezing' process hits a certain point- aye-chi-huahua! Nearly dropped me to my knees in Gander Mountain a few weeks back. It's stopped hurting as much, but it's kinda still there. may be unrelated to my unbearably gross dermatological issue, but you never know.

I know.

I probably need a butt scoping. sigmoid-something... no- colonoscopy. anyway. I'm 45, male, eat a lot of beef, probably should just go have it done.

Argh. Not into that at all. Can't even stand the prostate exam. Porbably need to get over it and cowboy-up.

Last edited by OhGeeze; 03-01-2009 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Just too gross. But thank you for all of the help!

Old 02-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #5
(male)

User#1337 HB User

My theory is this. Your stomach problems have no doubt caused an increase in the amount of tightening you've done to your sphincter. While you've been clenching your buttocks, your pores around the anus no doubt expanded as a result thus allowing more dirt to enter causing the blackheads to form. I believe that it is indeed as simple as that and that you have nothing to worry about.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:36 AM   #6
(male)

OhGeeze HB User
Re: Thank you for the replies.

Thank you guys for all of your input. Going to the Dr on Monday.

Closed Thread