It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rare Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #1
(male)

Earl790 HB User
Adrenal gland tumors

I was told that I have a 7cm tumor on my left adrenal gland I was told it could be Pheochromocytomas but my first 24 hour urine test only came back with 1 of my adrenal hormones high and the other one was OK there doing a second one now and I'm waiting for the test results.....I'm a little worried from what I'm getting from my doctors. They seem so unsure as to whether it is or isn't Pheochromocytomas. My systems are High blood pressure,sweats, headaches, and some chest pains (did a stress test they said heart was OK) I also get these attacks when it hits i feel like my blood is running cold and my head starts to hurt and my chest tightens up Ive also noticed that i have terrible body smell about me at times with these other systems in one of my really bad attacks I feel like I'm going to pass out as well.Any ideas or comments would be appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2010, 08:06 AM   #2
(male)

bigc HB User
Re: Adrenal gland tumors

hi there,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. The reason i am writing to you is that my gf has recently come to know that she has a malignant adrenal tumor. This is very scary and new to us. I would love and appreciate any information you can send me on your process and how this has changed your life or if it has at all, I thank you in advace for any information you may be able to provide

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
(female)

Julieb66 HB User
Re: Adrenal gland tumors

My brother died July 2008. After the initial autopsy they told us he had a Pheochromocytomas tumor. After toxicology came back it showed that he actually died from a methadone overdose. It was his wife's methadone...nice huh?

Oh how i wish the doctor would have caught the pheochromocytomas before he died. He had enough methadone in him to kill 4 people. He was self medicating because he thought he was going crazy. He was seeing doctors but they couldn't find anything wrong with him yet he had all the symptoms.

Please take care of yourself.

Julie

Last edited by Julieb66; 08-25-2010 at 09:54 PM.

Closed Thread